• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

From what I can see @elonfuzzk there's abit of hugging going on. Rank 1 and 3 gangbanging rank 2.

Actually I would prefer not being #1, too much pressure...
It was enough hitting #1 on The Forbes List.

All I wanted was a chill world (Ref: "Not a tribe"), then suddenly Hurtlocker spawned in, then you guys spawned in, and now there is just something fundamentally inside me that cannot decline this potential challenge.

Edit: Regarding the whole gangbang thing: Yeah.. That's what happens when you suddenly merge into half the core, people react like they always do in this game. The core is some sort of magical bullseye that attracts everyone to attack it, no matter who holds it.

Last edited:
Actually I would prefer not being #1, too much pressure...
It was enough hitting #1 on The Forbes List.

All I wanted was a chill world (Ref: "Not a tribe"), then suddenly Hurtlocker spawned in, then you guys spawned in, and now there is just something fundamentally inside me that cannot decline this potential challenge.

Edit: Regarding the whole gangbang thing: Yeah.. That's what happens when you suddenly merge into half the core, people react like they always do in this game. The core is some sort of magical bullseye that attracts everyone to attack it, no matter who holds it.

Cant remember the last time a chilled world was on the cards.

I would say the challenge you face compared to what my tribe faces is somewhat a totally different league lol

Honestly I would like to see the top 3 go at it in a free for all because this gang bang situation has my ass cheeks on fire.

There is little fun in a world when we are 1 v 5.

Not sure you can class Space Pirates as a tribe though? I mean 'Space Pirates of terror'

The core is a magical place that is true but it doesn't seem to matter when DOA merge in everything they see? End of the day we are still 50 people fighting

Hence the whole Unity thing.

Anyway Off to rob the bank for medicus now.

Last edited:
I asked Holy Vlad if he wanted to donated to my SFU Gofundme page but I never really heard anything back. I think his online times is Monday, Friday and sometimes Sunday after church.
Stupid to be calling him out over here. That is unfair. Even if he would spends all his weekly screentime, I am sure he won't find his way here. Send him a screenshot and instructions how to get here pls.o_O

DeletedUser4729

Multi accounts entering the forum.

Welcome.
you caught me, i am multi account since 2017....
the thief believes that everybody is like him ;)
1610376261712.png

Last edited by a staff member:
Update:

SFU's ass cheeks are bright red.

Slight friction burn down south.

STI infection highly possible.

Strong antibiotics needed.

Lol a 24 man tribe in the Top 5 ... not lost a single village, not lost a single battle...except one to not trigger a ranger to kill 95%....

I got an 80 man tribe next to me, I don't care :p

And I see Rank 1 and Rank 3 double teaming Rank 2 like they besties :rolleyes:

Rank 4, God knows what they are doing with crazy Vlad in charge

But Rank 5 back here just teaching the locals :cool:

There u go there's you weekly top 5 tribe breakdown lol