• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Heidelberger Schloss (EN86)

captc

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Dear players,

This thread was created with the special purpose of promoting discussion regarding general matters of the realm Heidelberger Schloss on a moderated environment. For that, it is important to bear in mind and remind yourself of some forum rules.

Good discussions!
Your Tribal Wars 2 Team.

Rampant scripters in TIT as they are conquering villages with 30K DT that magically doesn't enter combat. Can't believe I was excited to return to this game after 5 years.

Last edited by a staff member:
This world is full of bot uses..and some have been band..but they should not be aloud to play again on this world..delete the account.

Not supposed give names out on who was banned but it did crippled the server. Best part one of the Top players got banned for it and 8 of his coops were banned for it becouse of that Top player mistake lol.. So Inno is on the right path on this punishment. But I did see a Cell phone user get banned for the bot and its impossible for them to use the bot.

Not supposed give names out on who was banned but it did crippled the server. Best part one of the Top players got banned for it and 8 of his coops were banned for it becouse of that Top player mistake lol.. So Inno is on the right path on this punishment. But I did see a Cell phone user get banned for the bot and its impossible for them to use the bot.
Yeah they're for sure on the path to ruining their game. Dunno if that's the right one. The spear bans have chased away most of the playerbase because they ruin the competitive nature of entire worlds.