• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Eltz

Hurtllocker

Banned
that was MY idea that you finally adopted after a while.
you guys are literally still cheating to this day and the main reason you want the bug removed is because you guys are using other cheats like scripts and having admins friends.

Your literally insane lol

cultist

Banned
Not my fault your a failure!

What worlds have you won? Xd
dude it doesnt matter what world anyone won when it's bugged
the current latest world are you going to put that on your resume? when you threw a couple grand at the game and blatantly used scripts and infinite resources glitches? these things dont matter in comparison to an honest player
for instance, i became number one in the wrld i was playing, and i dominated. i was going to rocketship with my 12 nobles and i was betrayed. i didnt cheat once. and i was around rank 15 or so at this time. that rank 15 with no cheating is better than rank 1 full stop

cultist

Banned
good thing the mediocre player copium brigade is still around. would be boring without them
the guy who cheats
i bet you were the first to notice the cheating, since you are the main culprit
you're just a weird masochistic commie scumbag
i understand why you play this fantasy game now where you build your own village and join a tribe ands you lick their balls, it's the only semblance of control you have because communism will fall you pedophile child indoctrinating scum!

Hurtllocker

Banned
the guy who cheats
i understand why you play this fantasy game now where you build your own village and join a tribe ands you lick their balls, it's the only semblance of control you have because communism will fall you pedophile child indoctrinating scum

You defo got royally shagged by every single one of your family members.

cultist

Banned
100% confirmed you were railed by priests. You know what they say about Christian Catholic priests... Don't we father!
Abdul Muhammad Amit we have discovered that your UK visa is out of date, please vacate the 4 star hotel you have been living in for the past 3 years at the British taxpayers expense

the guy who cheats
i understand why you play this fantasy game now where you build your own village and join a tribe ands you lick their balls, it's the only semblance of control you have because communism will fall you pedophile child indoctrinating scum!
thats a wild post
im not reading all that tho u dog fucker

yeah he is terrible actually. cheats and thinks he is good at a browser game but then wants to complain LOL

I'm gonna have to rebuke this
Sorry
But Chickerino is actually one of the best players in the world.

I'm talking all exploits aside. I don't mean to demean you, but hes easily capable of dispatching 95% of players left on this game with his ability, sorry. But that's true, from past experience I can confirm 100%

Don't believe me if you like, but it's fact.

As for the rest of this thread

Fuuuckk
I just read it all back....
And. Yeah.... maybe next time.

I'm shocked and I've seen and participated in some very unsavoury discourses on here. I'm not being a hypocrite.

But Jesus, yea
This is a pretty grim read lol :0
Can we knock it down a few levels of total hatred possibly... and that's coming from me haha....

Errrr

Instead we can talk about how SFU are steam rolling another realm.
Oh I can already feel the hate for that comment....
In fact. Let's all wait Till the games FIXED .
Then I'll reappear. When it safe to come out :v