• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Eltz

cultist

Banned
Haha hahaha
I admire you spirit Cultist.
Regarding steam rolling us All.
A little optimistic haha
Mate I won't lie to you, I've been attacked by literally 20 players, 30 players, 50 players! In past realms. ..every day, with around 700 minimum incommings for a bout 3 months non stop
With literally about 100 of my vils under attack and dozens of treb trains which I had to snipe because they were all with a minutes landing of each other.

And held out till the End. I'm not trying to inflate my reputation here but This isn't bullshit this is true, all while playing app only, browser is just not for Me.
It stresses me out lol.

When or if you can get to that level and can commit copious hours of time to this broke game, and have numerous world wins under your belt.
Perhaps I'll consider your claim somewhat reasonable ;)

And I'm not even sfu's best. There are afew above me. ( nowadays lol )

Getting old.... so....
i have done all of this and never felt the need to brag lol

i have done all of this and never felt the need to brag lol

Not bragging there are better players than me, but I've seen it all.
I'm just saying it's very hard for fellow vets to steam roller each other.
When you know the ins and outs of the game...
The deciding factor is activity.
And look I will literally spite entire tribes if they piss me off like majestic etc.... and you can hold out for months if you have the time and energy.
Though it depends on how ruthless the scripts you're defending from are. But I've seen them all, lol nothing phases me, until I saw the glitch thing I was ooooo this is rip shortly

You feel bad for Chick?

You look like humpty dumpty.
I think it’s cute you defend your boyfriend Chickenn so much. You know he is cheating but you guys act stupid and your only come back is “you haven’t won any worlds” like how old are you lol!!!! Very sad individuals you are. Your insults are actually kind of funny. Like what are you 5 years old with your Humpty Dumpty insult lmfao!!!

I think it’s cute you defend your boyfriend Chickenn so much. You know he is cheating but you guys act stupid and your only come back is “you haven’t won any worlds” like how old are you lol!!!! Very sad individuals you are. Your insults are actually kind of funny. Like what are you 5 years old with your Humpty Dumpty insult lmfao!!!

It was either that or sherk couldn't make my mind up.

Heard you been crowning extra hard lol. Duped 400 trebuchets in your new base as well. Such a great player
Hey mongo, do you know you can support trebs with paladin using traveling speed of paladin?

Also I never denied I’m a big crowner, I enjoy spending money on stupid shit, I can afford it ;D

But ironically I’m just spending money I refunded from previous worlds, I intent to refund again when server is over, and maybe throw at them the same money again if they ever fix the game, it’s like free crowns glitch ;D

Hey mongo, do you know you can support trebs with paladin using traveling speed of paladin?

Also I never denied I’m a big crowner, I enjoy spending money on stupid shit, I can afford it ;D

But ironically I’m just spending money I refunded from previous worlds, I intent to refund again when server is over, and maybe throw at them the same money again if they ever fix the game, it’s like free crowns glitch ;D
Hey Joes son, do you know that your Pali was already there before the trebsappeared? You must think you have people fooled but you are stupider than a door nail. How can you use Pali travel speed for your trebs when they appeared magically in different increments when your Pali never left the village after conquering. Your peanut brain might be fried from all the crowning you addict. You really are a retard with trying to actual justify your cheating bad habits. I can find you a rehab no worries.

Leigt all your capable of saying is 'dupe' spend less time on the forums and practice the game because your absolutely trash.
Legit all you are capable of saying is “insults.” Guy literally supporting cheating calls people trash lmfao! I think the vaccine may have done something to your brain cells you might wanna get that checked out. Or maybe you still under stress that your Queen died. But please get your depression checked out.

Legit all you are capable of saying is “insults.” Guy literally supporting cheating calls people trash lmfao! I think the vaccine may have done something to your brain cells you might wanna get that checked out. Or maybe you still under stress that your Queen died. But please get your depression checked out.

Hahahahahahahaaha

Oh god you've confirmed you're indeed one of those spasticated tin foil hat brigade window lickers.

My queen? Sesssh you really are making assumptions nice failed attempt at an insult though! Not my queen! Next?

My depression? I'm extremely happy but thanks for the concern

Awwwwe Did you get triggered by your own profile picture?

Last edited:
Hey Joes son, do you know that your Pali was already there before the trebsappeared? You must think you have people fooled but you are stupider than a door nail. How can you use Pali travel speed for your trebs when they appeared magically in different increments when your Pali never left the village after conquering. Your peanut brain might be fried from all the crowning you addict. You really are a retard with trying to actual justify your cheating bad habits. I can find you a rehab no worries.
Who said it was my pally mongo? You are so fucking stupid my head hurts just from reading you. You really don't even understand the basics of the game, no wonder you and your handicap squad are so bad.

Different increments? 340 trebs + pally
1676308558781.png

Anyway I'm done here, see you on the battlefield

team game with multiple paladins in play. but u right, he must be duping pallies too

cultist

Banned
Not bragging there are better players than me, but I've seen it all.
I'm just saying it's very hard for fellow vets to steam roller each other.
When you know the ins and outs of the game...
The deciding factor is activity.
And look I will literally spite entire tribes if they piss me off like majestic etc.... and you can hold out for months if you have the time and energy.
Though it depends on how ruthless the scripts you're defending from are. But I've seen them all, lol nothing phases me, until I saw the glitch thing I was ooooo this is rip shortly
i am the greatest player in this game
i was rank 1 with no cheats or scripts
now i might use the scripts
and i will be even better
i was already the best in the world, so fuck me, what will happen

cultist

Banned

the first smart thing u said i intend to do the same

cultist

Banned
Oh god you've confirmed you're indeed one of those spasticated tin foil hat brigade window lickers.

My queen? Sesssh you really are making assumptions nice failed attempt at an insult though! Not my queen! Next?

i heard you are hurt and suicidal and depressed. dont do it bro. we are all here for you. forget the trolling, if you are depressed because of your autistic tendencies and your fondess to children i am here for you you know my discord and i will try help you

i am the greatest player in this game
i was rank 1 with no cheats or scripts
now i might use the scripts
and i will be even better
i was already the best in the world, so fuck me, what will happen
just watching your videos tells me your only capable of being nr 1 in failures, you have no clue what you are talking about

i heard you are hurt and suicidal and depressed. dont do it bro. we are all here for you. forget the trolling, if you are depressed because of your autistic tendencies and your fondess to children i am here for you you know my discord and i will try help

Please stop projecting yourself onto other people especially me. I'm none of these things but the alcoholic who's self medicating might be?

just watching your videos tells me your only capable of being nr 1 in failures, you have no clue what you are talking about

He's never finished a world mate. Was rank 1 for about 2 seconds at the start or a world then got wrecked.

Can't even provide any hall of fames..

Why would I be triggered over a picture I can care less. You are the one looking for so much attention. It cries out that you need help. Poor guy. You are so angry and insulting over a browser game. Just have to figure out why so you can fix your depression.