• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

cultist

Banned
@cultist I am looking at your 'I want this question answered about a corrupt mod' thread - its not open for further response
but you are spouting off on there about a world that you cannot even remember.
Mods disbanding tribes and moving villages ????

I know exactly the world you refer to because i played in it

I seriously doubt you played in it because if you had you would have remembered.
I am guessing villages didn't move, they were nobled whilst the player slept and renamed.
The Mod disbanding theory - who knows but the tribe was in a mess and there was a lot of cheating

With regard to Yakuza, you don't know jack sh*t
Yakuza was a level 30 tribe with 60 players fighting against a level 43 tribe with 200 players. For the majority of the world they fought 7 tribes all working as one with 400+ members. Yakuza won multiple worlds.
I have fought in many tribes and not many would have been able to cope with it and then walk away 200 crowns richer
We did not work with Mods to get the tribe disbanded. We put in tickets because they cheated and you admit they cheated. The leaders of that tribe would admit themselves they cheated and it wasn't 'a little' cheating. So really the outcome was justified.

It was a long time ago - you have to get over it and move on
the reason i made that thread is because i was planning to do the same thing and bring them all back for the new world and i didnt want a corrupt mod to screw us over again.
an admin did log into our accounts and mess with them and disband the tribe. this did happen.
troops were manually deleted, this did happen.
i have literally talked to a tribalwars admin on skype (these idiots keep memeing and saying it isnt him, it is and you can talk to him yourself)
there is blatant cheating on every single world of this game. the commonwealth was targetted.
villages have been manually moved but if memory serves me right this happened on tribalwars1, completely different world
no, they werent nobled. actual whole villages were displaced around the map into different co-ordinates.
this was done because we 'abused' (although all we did was use) referral links to bring people close together. understandably the admins assumed maybe 2 or 3 people would use a referral link. but we had a thousand people use the one referral link. this is why today there is a cap on how many people can use a referral link on tw1.
because we had a mega cluster the admins legit just moved our villages around in the middle of the game., while you might argue everyone using the one referral link is bad for the game, that was a fault on innogames part and they have now made a limitation cap. but to literally move people around the world after youve already been playing the world is absolutely abuse of power and out of line
and lol at you bigging up yakuza. they played tribal hugs and merged with others.
and you are taking me for a fool if you think i dont think there was collusion with the admins. they disbanded our tribes so you could win. and then i come on the forums and find out the same offenders happen to be in bed with the mods still.

Sister Sledge was right when she said you need to move on. Old server old news. I know that they do take troops, villages on bans. Thats in game admns not necessarily logging into your account (no password) You have to do something to get it normally. Im sure accidental bans also happen. But you should be able to disprove it. Not saying that cheating and botting and alternative accounts arent still going on because it is obvious. Anyhow play or dont. Noone else im sure wants to hear any more complaints about it.

Happy friday the 13th ... Look at those juicy Barbs by me =) Hopefully full of resources.

cultist

Banned
Sister Sledge was right when she said you need to move on. Old server old news. I know that they do take troops, villages on bans. Thats in game admns not necessarily logging into your account (no password) You have to do something to get it normally. Im sure accidental bans also happen. But you should be able to disprove it. Not saying that cheating and botting and alternative accounts arent still going on because it is obvious. Anyhow play or dont. Noone else im sure wants to hear any more complaints about it.

Happy friday the 13th ... Look at those juicy Barbs by me =) Hopefully full of resources.
you say move on but the reason i am bringing it up is because i dont want it to happen again.
an admin did log in and screw with our accounts.
i want innogames to monitor their admins more closely and at least come out with an official explaination. instead they get volunteers like you to bear the brunt. i have submitted a support ticket and the moron im talking to is giving me the run around and no answering everything. i liked playing this game but will probably stop playing
i am not a lawyer but this must skirt on illegal especially when people made financial transactions and a corrupt mod logs onto their account, deletes stuff and disbands entire tribes

I dont want to see it happen again either. I actually played a server like that although cant remember which one. Thats why there is noone left. I do the best I can, so does Tomas. But its hard with a plate as full. And yes when money comes into play it gets messy. Hopefully nothing like that will happen again.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Just over 24hrs ago these kids thought their 'strategy' was a solid plan.

Looks just another random below average tribe of shit posters.

Screenshot 2023-01-16 202845.png

cultist

Banned
hilarious because you go into the old forum posts the same people crying about this bug abuse abused it themselves allegedly, in the past