• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

so just like your tribe says they are so talented and good how come bimbo cant just be good without being considered a cheater? is that only for SFU people...
Because the most I've seen anyone in this tribe do is farmbot. This guy is spybotting, auto sniping, auto dodging, has a script that calculates counter units based on units out and sends them to the village it deems appropriate, and is scripting trains. He actually sent a few manual attacks the other day and they were drastically different than the stuff his script sends. I really don't care about someone farmbotting, but this guy's shit is playing the game for him,

2 months.

i never said he was cheating, honestly dont even know him, dont know who invited him but he is keeping your tribe busy so i will take it. dont know if he is cheating or not and honestly dont care anymore. you guys are by far the worst players. you hype yourself up about how good you think you are but in reality you have pretty much cheated in every world you played in or abused p2w. that doesnt make you good lol. it makes you desperate to wanna be good at something and brag about. sad actually. even a retarded monkey would agree.

Well I've played this game on and off for about 8 years.
If you Feel like you've had it hard this realm
You guys wouldn't last 10 mins in the earlier realms. Where 1000+ daily incommings are the Norm.

95% of SFU have played and WON under these circumstances.

You dont seem to understand that glitches or scripts or alts or crowns or whatever aside.
We'd still be In the driving seat cos our roster is just more experienced and organised than the other tribes present, with all respect.

That's just the cold hard truth

cultist

Banned
Well I've played this game on and off for about 8 years.
If you Feel like you've had it hard this realm
You guys wouldn't last 10 mins in the earlier realms. Where 1000+ daily incommings are the Norm.

95% of SFU have played and WON under these circumstances.

You dont seem to understand that glitches or scripts or alts or crowns or whatever aside.
We'd still be In the driving seat cos our roster is just more experienced and organised than the other tribes present, with all respect.

That's just the cold hard truth
you guys never wopn a world without cheating
so u never won

Oh he can be good, no one's denied that. But we can also clearly see he's using scripts for at the very least farming, spying and occasional commander use for attack planning ;)
didnt your leader say that "if you dont script you are bad" at the beginning of this wipe. so if he is use that why are you complaining about it now?

Because he scripts? You absolutely ugly bint.
earlier when the world first started you were boasting like a retard telling people if they didnt script they were bad. now you are mad that he might potentially be using a script because its against your tribe. lol you are retarded for sure.

Because the most I've seen anyone in this tribe do is farmbot. This guy is spybotting, auto sniping, auto dodging, has a script that calculates counter units based on units out and sends them to the village it deems appropriate, and is scripting trains. He actually sent a few manual attacks the other day and they were drastically different than the stuff his script sends. I really don't care about someone farmbotting, but this guy's shit is playing the game for him,
im pretty sure you and your tribe do the same. heard plenty about how Aerodynamic and others from the SFU boasted about using scripts and etc. you only complain now because its against you potentially. he might just live on the game but its funny that you guys are quick to call somebody a cheater when in reality your tribe is the one who has apparently always abused the game with scripts. i have seen discord screen shots of your members talking and boasting about it lol. pretty funny how u guys are complaining so much now when at the beginning your tribe leader was so cocky and boasted about cheating and etc.

im pretty sure you and your tribe do the same. heard plenty about how Aerodynamic and others from the SFU boasted about using scripts and etc. you only complain now because its against you potentially. he might just live on the game but its funny that you guys are quick to call somebody a cheater when in reality your tribe is the one who has apparently always abused the game with scripts. i have seen discord screen shots of your members talking and boasting about it lol. pretty funny how u guys are complaining so much now when at the beginning your tribe leader was so cocky and boasted about cheating and etc.
As I said, farmbotting =/= that.

Hurtllocker

Banned
earlier when the world first started you were boasting like a retard telling people if they didnt script they were bad. now you are mad that he might potentially be using a script because its against your tribe. lol you are retarded for sure.

Who said I'm mad? We ain't mad lol your the one who was insisting nobody cheated in your tribe (including you) until you were perma banned and your tribe is full of scripters? So just shut up

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
i remember this

and so davinci is mad that someone has a better bot than him? lol?

Who said I'm mad? We ain't mad lol your the one who was insisting nobody cheated in your tribe (including you) until you were perma banned and your tribe is full of scripters? So just shut up
says who boasted about cheating and then when inno games takes action on his tribe he complains like a little baby. lol

Hurtllocker

Banned
says who boasted about cheating and then when inno games takes action on his tribe he complains like a little baby. lol

Where did I complain, sorry? Or are you another one who makes stuff up? They took action and you guys gained basically no villages, well played. We are all back now thanks for the vacation

Where did I complain, sorry? Or are you another one who makes stuff up? They took action and you guys gained basically no villages, well played. We are all back now thanks for the vacation!
its always the ones who are angry who are the most sad. I'm sorry and hope it gets better for you soon. Again, insults don't bother me I just feel more bad for you because of how immature you are over a browser game.

Hurtllocker

Banned
its always the ones who are angry who are the most sad. I'm sorry and hope it gets better for you soon. Again, insults don't bother me I just feel more bad for you because of how immature you are over a browser game.
Again, with the assumptions I'm the opposite of angry I just think your a complete idiot?

its like 10v1 while your guys are still continuing to use the exploit and get banned for 3-5 days. what happened to .doc, aerodynamic, chickenn, and meme. haven't seen them in a while =)
I don't get why you are still throwing shade when it seems you and members of your tribe are cheating. You can't really maintain the moral high ground when you are sat there playing the inactive Erlang Shen account. Its a little bit hypocritical don't ya think?

i didnt get perma banned lol
If that is the case, go back to your own account and kick Erlang Shen as he is not playing. Clean up your own house before you start shouting out about cheats because at this moment in time YOU are cheating
now you are talking rubbish. this is all 'I heard this' 'I heard that' and as HL is pointing out - its all assumptions based on nothing. What did you hear and who did you hear it from? cos you are throwing out names here and there is absolutely nothing to substantiate it. For a start Aero rarely IF EVER uses the forum to chat so this is just a lie. I suggest you don't start naming players unless you have actual proof otherwise you are just looking dumb.

You have difficulty understanding anything that is being said. Everything you hear gets diluted and reorganised to fit your narrative, whatever that is.

It makes it impossible to get the message across to you

This all started with you moaning about Inno banning your tribe (which i still highly doubt was your tribe, but that's a different argument)

The tribe you want to reform was recruited from 4Chan and 9gag for the purpose of disrupting TW2 they would admit themselves that they broke every rule in the game. They cheated and supposedly (in your imagination, i am sure) you led them.

Now, you come on this forum trying to make out you are the Virgin Mary. The epitome of virtue and honest play. Yet your whole point in starting this 'argument' was that you wanted to repeat your tribes previous actions without interference from Inno or the mods. Do you really know what you want any more or do you just want to argue because this isn't even being a troll, its obvious you believe every word you vomit.

When you make up your little lies and fantasies, keep me out of it. No amount of negging would persuade me to look in your direction.

Stay in your lane