• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Fighters wanted

Just thought I’d put something out there that CRU is looking for active fighters. Believe it or not, some people actually fight in this game. I’m not saying there is anything wrong with FarmVille, but sometimes you need more. If you’re active, like to fight, you could be a good fit.

With that being said, if you’re someone who relies on others giving you resources, lives off of your pits, doesn’t build defence, and begs your tribe and allies for support (I’m looking at you Xxx1) something like OSG may be better for you.

Also, if you’re ever looking for tips, feel free to reach out. My inbox is always open.

Good luck and happy hunting.

It is sad how there are cheaters again on this world also.. The guy that is first in the world "Its On" has farmed below 1 million resources and ha has pits on lvl12 and yet he has 10 villas and another full train with full farm troops to attack me. Quite sad, was hoping this world would be a bit better than the M one but that does not seems the case. Would love if you report that guy for the batter of the game :)

1705754336280.png
1705754394049.png

Shut your cry baby mouth, you align yourself with cheaters every world. Now you are the victim of it you cry
Bro what is your point here? I was never cheating and neither don't intend and what you are saying is that it is okay that on this world players are cheating? Get yourself on the right track.. All I want is that players start playing normal. M world is such a mess and I don't spend any time there due to that much cheaters

Only 2 worlds I was playing for real so far was H(86) and K(89) and there was hardly any cheater there(I couldn't identify even 1) and now its all out of control and that is the problem.

He asked to join my tribe. I didn’t respond. Also looks like NBD has two doing the same but not crowning everything.

Yeah there are cheaters. It makes them think they are good. He’ll probably just refund all the crowns he bought, and then he’ll disappear. Or someone will noble his a03 offensive or a04 defensive. FYI he currently has his defensive group sitting in an unchurched village supporting. 100 trebs. 3k hc. Etc. feel free to noble him while away.

You get banned for supposed scripting yet if you abuse to get unlimited resources, that’s totally fine. Even with proof.

dont use overflow to farm/automate. inno can pick that up super easily. though it depends on when they actually turn their anti cheat software on. unlike tw1 it isn't constantly running otherwise youd see bans more consistent and not ban waves happening

minjon

Banned
mods are here to make jokes with players.

whole damn server is using TW2 Overflow.

you get banned only if you mock mods up.

but if you are spending few dollars on this dying game, than no one will ban you.

It is sad how there are cheaters again on this world also.. The guy that is first in the world "Its On" has farmed below 1 million resources and ha has pits on lvl12 and yet he has 10 villas and another full train with full farm troops to attack me. Quite sad, was hoping this world would be a bit better than the M one but that does not seems the case. Would love if you report that guy for the batter of the game :)

View attachment 4056View attachment 4058
Looking back, there's no possible way for him to have that army and Villa levels without cheating. 4k axes a week with a few unit rerolls sprinkled in are the max you can get, that's with all barracks traits and dom boost.