• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Duel to Death

• Thread starter DeletedUser3001
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser2084

The point is that if the others had not quit, who knows what EN15 would have turned out to be. So good luck to all that will go on to the next world.

So you blame real life on forcing you to merge but when I say I also had real life to attend, you call me a quitter. Oh the irony.

DeletedUser1323

So you blame real life on forcing you to merge but when I say I also had real life to attend, you call me a quitter. Oh the irony.
You still have/had a villa there you can make a come back. I did not call you a quitter, there was a whole group of other players that quit on you right after the FIRST MERGE YOU MADE. Cannot ignore that you merged with HON/TIT and what ever other name that tribe was.

DeletedUser2084

You still have/had a villa there you can make a come back. I did not call you a quitter, there was a whole group of other players that quit on you right after the FIRST MERGE YOU MADE. Cannot ignore that you merged with HON/TIT and what ever other name that tribe was.
8 players joining = merge? Riiiiiiiiiight. Sarcasm isn't your forte Jehzir, merging is.

edit: Oh and I should mention, far more players joined ADD/SUR than the amount that joined EMR.

DeletedUser2616

8 Players? Now i know how sephy wins worlds, all that mass merging. For shame :(

DeletedUser2084

8 Players? Now i know how sephy wins worlds, all that mass merging. For shame :(
Haha we (Jehzir and myself along with the help of Andy) devised a list of players from the Hon/TIT tribe that would stay in the tribe whilst me and my members came over to take over the tribe (it had a very high tribe level at the time so we wanted it, the members came like baggage unfortunately :p) but as always, out of the 15-20 that were supposed to say at least 10 of those left to join ADD/SUR because they were sweet talked into joining. Many were top players of course as well. In the end instead of getting ~10 top 30 players, we got 2 and had around 4-8 top 50 player and the rest were just inactives that we booted.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't care at all that those players were poached. I just hate it when ADD/SUR justify part of the war with me 'merging' with HON/TIT and pulling the rug out from them when both got far better out of it than we ever could've hoped for.

DeletedUser1323

I have won worlds also mate, but a merge is still a merge, whether it was 1 or 199 members. The fact remains that from that point is where the world went downhill.

DeletedUser1323

Haha we (Jehzir and myself along with the help of Andy) devised a list of players from the Hon/TIT tribe that would stay in the tribe whilst me and my members came over to take over the tribe (it had a very high tribe level at the time so we wanted it, the members came like baggage unfortunately :p) but as always, out of the 15-20 that were supposed to say at least 10 of those left to join ADD/SUR because they were sweet talked into joining. Many were top players of course as well. In the end instead of getting ~10 top 30 players, we got 2 and had around 4-8 top 50 player and the rest were just inactives that we booted.

edit: Don't get me wrong, I don't care at all that those players were poached. I just hate it when ADD/SUR justify part of the war with me 'merging' with HON/TIT and pulling the rug out from them when both got far better out of it than we ever could've hoped for.
Seph I was never angry at you, I just chose a set of alliances that were more beneficial. I known a lot of players and had other cards in the deck you did not know about at that time. When you wanted to go after OWN that is when I said enough is enough and did a triple merger :p

DeletedUser2616

I have won worlds also mate, but a merge is still a merge, whether it was 1 or 199 members. The fact remains that from that point is where the world went downhill.

I.... I've got nothing...
So that means that when we recruited I-M-A-N from RPM on en13 and rimmed the rest... we merged with them? Or when we took Dr Dread, Hanari and deadknightdante from WAR and rimmed the rest... we merged with them?

I need to lay down and rethink my life, you've opened my eyes. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!! :eek:

DeletedUser1323

I.... I've got nothing...
So that means that when we recruited I-M-A-N from RPM on en13 and rimmed the rest... we merged with them? Or when we took Dr Dread, Hanari and deadknightdante from WAR and rimmed the rest... we merged with them?

I need to lay down and rethink my life, you've opened my eyes. EVERYTHING I KNOW IS A LIE!!! :eek:
yes, even by right of conquest, you merged or brought in players that were not a part of the tribe therefore it constitutes a merge of the tribes.

DeletedUser2616

Teach me more, master. I'd like more insight into your wisdom :)

DeletedUser1594

yes, even by right of conquest, you merged or brought in players that were not a part of the tribe therefore it constitutes a merge of the tribes.
I know merging is your thing, I didn't know you wrote "The Art of Merging"

DeletedUser1323

I know merging is your thing, I didn't know you wrote "The Art of Merging"
Merging is a part of the game just the same as any other function. I know a lot of players do not do well with diplomacy so therefore they fail at the grand design. Now if it locked players from the second they joined to that tribe then there would be a lot less defections and a whole lot of inactives.

To use a pop culture reference we that the Game of Thrones would not be the show that it is without the blood feuds. They battle to the literal death in the series, here not so much when you can just pop up somewhere else on another world and pretend that nothing happened.

DeletedUser2847

Let me see if i understand this correctly. When we start playing on a new realm there is 20 spots for members. So when we start to get more than 20 members is it so a merge? Technically all tribes with more than 70-80 members is so based on mass merging?

DeletedUser1323

Let me see if i understand this correctly. When we start playing on a new realm there is 20 spots for members. So when we start to get more than 20 members is it so a merge? Technically all tribes with more than 70-80 members is so based on mass merging?
No, it is when two or more tribes combine their numbers either by conquest or through being allies, is what has been defined as a merger. If you are recruiting you are a MRT.
MMT's as per this discussion is what ADD has been blamed for when EMR/STD started the whole thing by merging with the HON/TIT who made 4 mergers before they caved into EMR/STD.

DeletedUser2616

wait... so following your logic (lack thereof) it is merging to conquer an entire tribe?

DeletedUser3016

I like merging villages, without the original owner... :D

DeletedUser1594

wait... so following your logic (lack thereof) it is merging to conquer an entire tribe?
to dive even further, does nobling a barbarian village mean you have merged with them?

DeletedUser2847

I see all tribes is in fact either MMT or MRA as soon they start to get a decent number of members.

DeletedUser2616

Some people get a hard on when it comes to their rank. So they recruit people just for the sake of boosting it *cough* SNT *cough* HSW

DeletedUser1323

I see all tribes is in fact either MMT or MRA as soon they start to get a decent number of members.
That could be the proper conclusion carrot. I prefer the 80-100 member style of tribe. I think that the end game and 200 member limit is over kill. I know probably 1000+ players, if not more so will I get to play with all of them in one tribe at one time on one world, no, probably not. There are different playing styles, the ones who love the early to mid game, but get over 10 villas and they bail. You can take that a lot of different ways. It is how well you project the end game and who has dedication is the difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.