• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Duel to Death

• Thread starter DeletedUser3001
  • Start date

DeletedUser3001

Hello, how you doing fellow EN15ers?

There is currently a premade being set up to start on EN21, might be a later world depending when the world is released. We are aiming to start a world in August. A few names of the more talkative on externals in the premade: Me, Hibakusha, Shepard, Sephyrx, Shekel Finder, Yatogami

We are calling ADD out to a battle on (most likely) EN21, a battle to the death! We believe we can whoop your asses with our left hand tied behind our back, will you let us discredit your honour or will you accept the duel and defend your status? :D

I dont think they dare to accept the duel, what do you guys and girls think?

DeletedUser3001

What is that? What is that smell? What is that sound? Is that the sound of chattering teeth and the smell of soiled pants? Aaaaawww, dear ADD you poor things! Should we call mommy?

I dont think they are brave enough to accept the duel! *starts making chicken noises*

DeletedUser2084

They're probably planning a holiday during the start of EN21 :(

DeletedUser

What is that? What is that smell? What is that sound? Is that the sound of chattering teeth and the smell of soiled pants? Aaaaawww, dear ADD you poor things! Should we call mommy?

I dont think they are brave enough to accept the duel! *starts making chicken noises*
Ah, that is just a pathetic taunting - I think you can do a lot better than that or am I mistaken ?

DeletedUser3001

Pssssssh, me and Seph will make our own bantering/taunting club! With blackjack and hookers!

DeletedUser3001

Blackjack... Is that a world 21 joke xD

Futurama reference ;) Buuut once EN13 is won I will be getting some free coins, might be worth investing in some hookers *winks at Sephyrx*

Wait...

I mean *winks at ADD*

Am I doing this banter thing right?

DeletedUser1891

Futurama reference ;) Buuut once EN13 is won I will be getting some free coins, might be worth investing in some hookers *winks at Sephyrx*

Wait...

I mean *winks at ADD*

Am I doing this banter thing right?

Well, I don't know who you are, but you doing great :p

index.jpg

P.S
Duel is for 2

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser1891

now i've read the whole message, you are right
but, i'm still confused, what tribe do you call "our" and what "their" ?

DeletedUser1594

please read the following 2 paragraphs

There is currently a premade being set up to start on EN21, might be a later world depending when the world is released. We are aiming to start a world in August. A few names of the more talkative on externals in the premade: Me, Hibakusha, Shepard, Sephyrx, Shekel Finder, Yatogami

We are calling ADD out to a battle on (most likely) EN21, a battle to the death! We believe we can whoop your asses with our left hand tied behind our back, will you let us discredit your honour or will you accept the duel and defend your status? :D

DeletedUser2084

Our pre-made vs ADD/SUR and whoever else you can bring.

Hopefully this time you manage to fight instead of having the world merge into you. ;)

DeletedUser

I'll join anyone who is fighting Metalbunny, lets give him a rimjob for kicking my coop!

Thats what it's called right, that kicking of people to the edge of the map?? o_O