COS at 70%

LMAO, One of our members dropped the tribe. We are eating him. Dont talk shit about my world when your tribe ran from a Domination world. At-least we can win one.

But that doesn't change that you don't have 70,4% anymore. And also as i said, do not brag about a world you have not even won.
You're commenting on a world you are not even playing. Get the fuck off my worlds forums you losing piece of shit. We are at 70.38% you imbecile. There's no way for our opponents to recover, considering we;ve cornered them. Go back to MRTing worlds for a win.

You're commenting on a world you are not even playing. Get the fuck off my worlds forums you losing piece of shit. We are at 70.38% you imbecile. There's no way for our opponents to recover, considering we;ve cornered them. Go back to MRTing worlds for a win.
"A world you are not even playing in" haha, please do check. I'm always watching. ;)

Considering I looked up your info before I made that post, and you created a new account just after to troll, Clearly shows that you were not previously on this world. It also shows that you're a pussy who's gotta hide behind a different name.

Considering I looked up your info before I made that post, and you created a new account just after to troll, Clearly shows that you were not previously on this world. It also shows that you're a pussy who's gotta hide behind a different name.
I were on this world indeed. I just didn't do anything. As i said "I'm always watching". I've been on that world for a week or two atleast.