• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

COS at 70%

DeletedUser3148

COS has 70.4% of all villages in the top 10. Please start Domination.

DeletedUser3148

LMAO, One of our members dropped the tribe. We are eating him. Dont talk shit about my world when your tribe ran from a Domination world. At-least we can win one.

DeletedUser3148

But that doesn't change that you don't have 70,4% anymore. And also as i said, do not brag about a world you have not even won.
You're commenting on a world you are not even playing. Get the fuck off my worlds forums you losing piece of shit. We are at 70.38% you imbecile. There's no way for our opponents to recover, considering we;ve cornered them. Go back to MRTing worlds for a win.

You're commenting on a world you are not even playing. Get the fuck off my worlds forums you losing piece of shit. We are at 70.38% you imbecile. There's no way for our opponents to recover, considering we;ve cornered them. Go back to MRTing worlds for a win.
"A world you are not even playing in" haha, please do check. I'm always watching. ;)

DeletedUser3148

Who do you think i am? I'm not that kind of guy who created new accounts for every world.
Your forum name does not match your user name. Post your username and I'll come pay you a visit. I'll show you what it means for a 21M obp player to hit someone.

DeletedUser3148

Considering I looked up your info before I made that post, and you created a new account just after to troll, Clearly shows that you were not previously on this world. It also shows that you're a pussy who's gotta hide behind a different name.

Considering I looked up your info before I made that post, and you created a new account just after to troll, Clearly shows that you were not previously on this world. It also shows that you're a pussy who's gotta hide behind a different name.
I were on this world indeed. I just didn't do anything. As i said "I'm always watching". I've been on that world for a week or two atleast.

A picture of when i acquired the achievement stolen goods;
Anteckning 2020-02-18 150745.png