• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Breaking News (Noob Alert) AKA I'm Bored

1622515822037.png

you know tribal wars 2 is a math game right? Please count our combine dip then since you seem to know what our dip is. cause you have more mate. glad to know you fail at math. IDc about your size Im pointing out facts to you. your complain we have DIp relationship over and over again. this is tribe wars. if tribe size are about 40 our less you would see a lot of dip relationships going on. you have max tribe size 200 members with some dip relationship.

i have full access to your whole discord(well most of it) the snippes was not to give it away ;p and you do have players that have been dropping crowns mate. deny it if you want to. we already seen how bad your math is with member count lol
alright so. say your own tribe only has relationships with MOW TBD and NORTHers . tbd have about 3 or 4 other tribes full of players (varying sizes from 30-80+ EACH) that you cant touch without pissing off daddy TBD. so you got your 25 you got MOWs 35 tbds 30,22,24,22 thats roughly 90+ from tbd themselves that you cant touch) altogether your 150 or so players vs 184 not counting wether you still have the diplomacy with XFIRE or any of the other tribes that have been popping up recently.
Do we have people who crown? yes.Did you post GREYED gwens...yes so if your going to spy on a tribes discord atleast be proffesional and not attempt to be biased by giving false information regarding the info you spew out of your mouth. Makes you no different than frankster or jhin

actully the info I give wasn't wrong. also your info of our dip relationship above is also wrong. all I'm trying to point out to you guys is your trying to tell me and say we have so and so relationships and we don't. neither do we equal the combine numbers of members you have with the relationship that we have. do we have relationship yes. there is a dip page for a reason. but it isn't as many as you guys for some reason think which I find to be funny as hell in itself. but hey what do I know just a NIB player in leadership, I have no clue who my allies/NAP are. Thats right you all seem to know that. going to get some Tea have a good day mate, hope your weekend was fun.