• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Breaking News (Noob Alert) AKA I'm Bored

This is breaking news coming in from world 65 the #1 player Osage is support with LC units.. Is he a noob? stay toon for the development.

what the [Family Friendly Mod Edit] ???

noob why? It depends on the strategy that is followed, it may or may not be viable. If it is for snip? if you only have offensive troops nearby, and you nail a snip with 1k LC?

I have saved many towns with offensive troops.

Last edited by a staff member:
Guys we need to listen to Aero here, Reload the wheel give Inno that money to prove to them that MRT tribes are a joke. Good job

Also how long is it going to take you to kick me from your discord ;p ^^

Noobs 10.png
Nooobsss 35.jpg
Noobsssss.jpg
Noobsss.jpg
Noobs 10.pngNooobsss 35.jpgNoobsssss.jpgNoobsss.jpg

Guys we need to listen to Aero here, Reload the wheel give Inno that money to prove to them that MRT tribes are a joke. Good job

View attachment 2487View attachment 2488View attachment 2489View attachment 2490
join on ur actual disc account so every1 can see ur ugly ass profile pic bro

also that's like 6 shots among 3 or 4 people. congrats you exposed people spending literally less crowns than you start a fucking world with. please stop posting this horseshit dude

View attachment 2487View attachment 2488View attachment 2489View attachment 2490

'Omg panterraa has eyes on our discord! Enjoy your sole permissions of gen chat'

Honestly not sure even I want to be in our Genchat sometimes but if he makes you feel any better...

Yours has about as much personality and stuff happening as my grans shed.

Probably the reason why you spend your nights on ours whilst you spill beer all over your $500 gaming carpet turbo spinning the wheel.

I understand the short term sense of achievement but it's still not going to save you buddy.

Crown the tribe levels man! Keep going! Spin dat wheel baby!

"I only spent 6k crowns and have 3 full axe nukes"

Another serial lier everyone.

#Thehappening.

Last edited:
takes screenshot of people literally spending 1-2 free shots each (remember this is the second Gwen day = 2 free shots)

Ermagherd cRoWnInG

There I put it in bold for you guys. since you cant read. I got some info about others as well. lol

"I only spent 6k crowns and have 3 full axe nukes" you have three axe nukes?
join on ur actual disc account so every1 can see ur ugly ass profile pic bro
you right it is pretty damn ugly, but hey got to go with what cards you been dealt,

You're right. This world has made hypocrites of us all. We're all crowning our balls off, and you guys have built a de-facto MRT / Family of tribes.

What are you up to currently? 200 ish members? We've all seen the movement of players between NIB and the proclaimed sister tribe MOW, we've all seen the villages capped with incoming support from TDH and it's many academy tribes. Your "elite 25 man premade" is a complete and utter sham.

You're right. This world has made hypocrites of us all. We're all crowning our balls off, and you guys have built a de-facto MRT / Family of tribes.

What are you up to currently? 200 ish members? We've all seen the movement of players between NIB and the proclaimed sister tribe MOW, we've all seen the villages capped with incoming support from TDH and it's many academy tribes. Your "elite 25 man premade" is a complete and utter sham.

Okay one i already cover the 25 man premade. like geez.

Two this is tribe wars, so we made dip relationships with a few tribes and that is wrong?? were playing the game the way you guys are trying to riot against Inno and should be play? but you guys been crying about that as well. you still have more members then us and or Dip combine mate. ^^

also 25 members using dip relations ships in a war game with some good bash is not ashamed.

Damn this whole post was made to say listen to aero if you want to end the world out and you all went ballistic. I love it.

Two this is tribe wars, so we made dip relationships with a few tribes and that is wrong?? were playing the game the way you guys are trying to riot against Inno and should be play? but you guys been crying about that as well. you still have more members then us and or Dip combine mate. ^^

also 25 members using dip relations ships in a war game with some good bash is not ashamed.

Damn this whole post was made to say listen to aero if you want to end the world out and you all went ballistic. I love it.

I'm not saying it's wrong, learn to read, nor am I "crying". Fuck me sideways, find a new insult, there's a whole world of vocabulary out there. I'm saying for a supposed super elite tribe like you are, your diplo is hilarious.

Ashamed? God no, but embrace it, admit your tribe is basically a huge family tribe ;)

I'm not saying it's wrong, learn to read, nor am I "crying". Fuck me sideways, find a new insult, there's a whole world of vocabulary out there. I'm saying for a supposed super elite tribe like you are, your diplo is hilarious.

Ashamed? God no, but embrace it, admit your tribe is basically a huge family tribe ;)

its not a huge family tribe cause its not as many as you for some reason think lol.
you have two dip relationship yourself. also i said you guys cause you guys have members that keep complain about the same thing over and over. that's Crying mate.

also what super elite tribe? as i said go back and read through the forums i already cover this matter. so yes learn to Read.

A few tribes?

You have napped everyone. Calm.

A few tribes?

You have napped everyone. Calm.
Lies, asked your spies that you clam are going to flip. if you have them cause that isnt true. we have some pesonal NAP. you also have 200 members so why do you care with some NAPS yourself still lololo

its not a huge family tribe cause its not as many as you for some reason think lol.
you have two dip relationship yourself. also i said you guys cause you guys have members that keep complain about the same thing over and over. that's Crying mate.

also what super elite tribe? as i said go back and read through the forums i already cover this matter. so yes learn to Read.

:rolleyes:

We've never tried denying we're an MRT, keep up will you. Your combined diplo is roughly the same size as us and you keep whining about our size.

Complaining about what? The fact you're a bunch of whiny hypocrites? That you've shown a few snippets from our discord that don't actually show much of anything and are trying to make it out that we've all dropped thousands of crowns?

:rolleyes:

We've never tried denying we're an MRT, keep up will you. Your combined diplo is roughly the same size as us and you keep whining about our size.

Complaining about what? The fact you're a bunch of whiny hypocrites? That you've shown a few snippets from our discord that don't actually show much of anything and are trying to make it out that we've all dropped thousands of crowns?

you know tribal wars 2 is a math game right? Please count our combine dip then since you seem to know what our dip is. cause you have more mate. glad to know you fail at math. IDc about your size Im pointing out facts to you. your complain we have DIp relationship over and over again. this is tribe wars. if tribe size are about 40 our less you would see a lot of dip relationships going on. you have max tribe size 200 members with some dip relationship.

i have full access to your whole discord(well most of it) the snippes was not to give it away ;p and you do have players that have been dropping crowns mate. deny it if you want to. we already seen how bad your math is with member count lol

you know tribal wars 2 is a math game right? Please count our combine dip then since you seem to know what our dip is. cause you have more mate. glad to know you fail at math. IDc about your size Im pointing out facts to you. your complain we have DIp relationship over and over again. this is tribe wars. if tribe size are about 40 our less you would see a lot of dip relationships going on. you have max tribe size 200 members with some dip relationship.

i have full access to your whole discord(well most of it) the snippes was not to give it away ;p and you do have players that have been dropping crowns mate. deny it if you want to. we already seen how bad your math is with member count lol
are u [Family Friendly Mod Edit] or just trolling. this is @ every post u have made this thread not just this one, cba to quote all

Last edited by a staff member: