• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Are inactive villages turning to barbs?

DeletedUser

cYddowP.png

I have noticed people saying in the forums that inactive villages aren't turning to barbarian yet so I was wondering if this is just a glitch in the display image or if it had started happening?

DeletedUser430

"Oh my" has it started? I'll find out for sure for you and let you know. Thanks for posting that picture hopefully more pictures like this to come :)

DeletedUser

Thank you coolnite, it is not the first one i've seen so i'm hopeful.

DeletedUser

JTHOu2U.png

Found this one within 20 seconds of looking, i'm pretty sure it has started to happen.

DeletedUser430

If this is happening it is good news. However I still would like to make sure that barbarians have been set to active and not players just restarting.

DeletedUser

Ah, I didn't know that happened if they restarted. Maybe I have jumped the gun a little here then.

DeletedUser

I am certain that the villages of inactive players are NOT turning into barbs. I play for 60+ days, and remember people by names who have started in the same province. They did not turn into barbs over the period of the said 60 days, despite never being active right after the registration.

DeletedUser1186

aka13;n18055 said:
I am certain that the villages of inactive players are NOT turning into barbs. I play for 60+ days, and remember people by names who have started in the same province. They did not turn into barbs over the period of the said 60 days, despite never being active right after the registration.

Agreed.. I think it was players who quit that caused those villas to turn barb and keep the name.
I'd be astonished if they actually started culling the inactives.

DeletedUser

Magnus Invictus;n18065 said:

Why? It's not like the inactives are helping to test the game... other than stress testing the database. Cull 'em all I say.

DeletedUser486

Magnus Invictus;n18065 said:
Agreed.. I think it was players who quit that caused those villas to turn barb and keep the name.
I thought it might come in when they fix the deletion feature.

DeletedUser

aka13;n18055 said:

Yeah i'd say the same now I know that it happens when you quit.

It has to start happening at some point though right?

DeletedUser1186

philyfletch;n18066 said:
Why? It's not like the inactives are helping to test the game... other than stress testing the database. Cull 'em all I say.

That was my weak attempt at sarcasm.

I've posted too many times about this issue...I keep hearing "it's coming"..I mean how hard can it be? Just do it.

...anyway. I'm having fun, so whatever. I'm sure they'll get it sorted...eventually..

DeletedUser

Coolnite, I know inactives aren't turning into barbs yet but can we get an update as to where we stand with this situation please?

DeletedUser430

Right now no information has been provided on when this feature will be on. As soon as I receive anything regarding this I will post here for you guys.

DeletedUser

coolnite7;n18534 said:
Right now no information has been provided on when this feature will be on. As soon as I receive anything regarding this I will post here for you guys.

Appreciate that, thanks.

DeletedUser

Sorry to drag up an old thread but I thought it was better than starting a new one asking the exact same questions.

It looks to me as if only the villages where a player actually chooses to quit the world turn into barbs. Otherwise the villages are just remaining 'active' at 51 points of 70 points etc. I've loads near me that have not increased in points for well over 30 days but have not turned into barbs. The question was asked in my tribes in game forums as it seems a lot of people are asking the same question.

DeletedUser486

The feature hasn't been activated yet, I am not sure what aspect the devs are currently working on before releasing it. Until the game is released I suggest taking the wiki information with a grain of salt, as the game could change until it is completed and the wiki will only reflect that.

DeletedUser1595

can you guys please keep us updated since this was one of the most features back in tw1 and without it the game isn't the same ...thank you