• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Another one

Unfortunately even within 14 days the developer stated I cannot refund it. This is wrong correct? This is their response:

Hello Weisslogia,

We are sorry, but we can only issue refunds under certain circumstances. Depending on your payment method, we may or may not be able to issue a refund. However, the purchase should have been completed in the previous 14 days, and the product must not have been used.

Thank you for your understanding.

If I read the terms and conditions, it seems that the refund can be done for any particular reason as long as it is 14 days within the purchase.

Unfortunately I lost the capital to the cheater. Blocked the 2nd huge nuke just 16 hours after the 1st one died, and a 3rd one that followed a few hours later. It breaks the game and if they really are doing this it really shows irresponsibility over terms and conditions done.

Here are the 3 nukes in sequence.

Attachments

• ssadsda 6.PNG
    ssadsda 6.PNG
    761 KB · Views: 81
  • ssadsda 5.PNG
    ssadsda 5.PNG
    791.3 KB · Views: 83
  • ssadsda 4.PNG
    ssadsda 4.PNG
    780.6 KB · Views: 85
Note after the nuke number 2 the player have this after I spied him:

Attachments

• ssadsda 8.PNG
    ssadsda 8.PNG
    586.4 KB · Views: 72
  • ssadsda 7.PNG
    ssadsda 7.PNG
    485.6 KB · Views: 73
Did all I can as a player merely 7 days into the game along with our tribe, but yeah that was a very eventful 7 days against a player 4 days into the game.

Hurtllocker

Banned
Nope you can when you go through corporate with the lawyer lol.. done it half my tribe got a refund.
That makes no sense. you cannot get a refund after 14days. So I just don't believe you got a lawyer. Can you should the court degree or perhaps something to prove it? Because I can defo show proof of 14 days return.

It's in their T&Cs so I'm unsure how you'd manage that one buddy lol Your lawyer fees would cost more then the crowns you spent.

@Elmerine @Solaris are either of you gonna do anything about this guy? You both know without doubt hes cheating, you dont even need to log onto his account, you know how hes cheating, dont say only the devs can take actions in these circumstances becasue thats crap. Sch013 isnt even trying to hide the fact hes cheating, he built 3 FULL nukes yesterday, dudes been on the world 4.5 days.

Guess it's becoming time for everyone to simply abandon this game. They should have never implemented buying troops with crowns or complete recruiting with crowns.

They had clear proofs of a couple of guys cheating right at server start and they dident do anything.
They aint gonna do anything again.
I dont understand how you have a buisiness and not caring about it. It dosent require someone full time to at least ban the obvious cheaters and it would already make the game playable..

Elmerine

Tribal Wars 2 Team
Hello, please use the support tool to contact us a report this player. The more mass reports we have, the easier it will he to report to our developers. Just mentioning your forum complaints won't be proof enough.

We hope you understand.

cultist

Banned
Oh out comes the dusty commonwealth manifest that nobody cares about again
oh they care
they live in fear

yeah just report the guy
they may or may not ban them
i think some of NRU's members just got banned
if it is just a day ban tho then it wont even matter
game is a joke

cultist

Banned
Hello, please use the support tool to contact us a report this player. The more mass reports we have, the easier it will he to report to our developers. Just mentioning your forum complaints won't be proof enough.

We hope you understand.
unban palacestein
hes dominating the current world and you wont even let him type
hes beaten NRU, SAS, and OLD / OSG
all by himself
and you wont even let him gloat about it on the forums! unfair!

We hope you understand.
Hello Elmerine, thank you for replying.

There has been more than 20 people filing the same report on the same player with the proof support on this forum as well. I have received notification that Legolas and Solaris replied but there has not been anything done about the player up until now unfortunately and that resulted in everything that has been discussed on this forum 48 hours after.

Regrettably it does cause me and might be a few more players to stop playing but I am sure some others might see the company in a new light should there be some proof of intent that something is being done about these game-breakers.

Thank you for the reply anyways.

Devs dont want it fixed. There making a profit on glitching and making a profit on people defending againts the glitchers. All you gotta do is look at the guy's achievements to see that he's cheating

They know there's an issue and they keep having the servers running and taking peoples money. So this won't be fixed any time soon

This is insane. Watch all his 200 point villages he snatched up balloon to 5k villages in the next 24 hours...

The game is broke. Has been since they built it from the ground up specifically with pay to win coining.

So sad. Inevitable. :(