• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Another one

Another cheating , jumps from 900 points to 3.2k, zero troops to level 3 way of the soldier, mints 20+ coins and launches a 15k axe nuke plus train.

20231206_035142.jpg

Last edited by a staff member:
How does this even happen? He just lost 9 nobles, 19k axes, and did all this below 24 hours. I can understand tribe mates aiding him but this is beyond ludicrious can a dev do something about this?

Attachments

• ssadsda.PNG
    ssadsda.PNG
    616.6 KB · Views: 125
Okay I think this is solid evidence. I just spied him again and his warehouse is EMPTY now. He have a lv 8 market with the capacity of 8000 resources per run somewhere else. Do you think he can move 1.2 million resources WITH CROWNS that easily? All of this happens in the span of 65 minutes.

Attachments

• ssadsda 2.PNG
    ssadsda 2.PNG
    613.7 KB · Views: 81
Yes hes cheating.. dude still has his second city shielded and Achievements say he has fifty nobles minted. That guy isn't even trying to hide it lol...

Yes hes cheating.. dude still has his second city shielded and Achievements say he has fifty nobles minted. That guy isn't even trying to hide it lol...
Omg I did not even check that. How the hell does that even happen. He is also the top player in Grwych it seems.

cultist

Banned
yeah it's people cheating
i had 3 million hauls before most of the top guys had 10k
report him , they might finally do something about it
i just got a reply today finally thanking me for helping them with cheaters
it only took a month but better late than never

cultist

Banned
a mod logged onto palacesteins account today and sent his army and nobles abroad
and he cant even post about it on the forums cos they banned him
the game is a joke
fun time i dont know why ur complaining tho cos the admins are working for your tribe

a mod logged onto palacesteins account today and sent his army and nobles abroad
and he cant even post about it on the forums cos they banned him
the game is a joke
fun time i dont know why ur complaining tho cos the admins are working for your tribe
bro stop hallucinating no mods is doing that lmao theres not even a single fuken active mod bro the game is dead

cultist

Banned
bro stop hallucinating no mods is doing that lmao theres not even a single fuken active mod bro the game is dead
youre not as important as we are
youve never seen this happen cos youre irrelevant
its a fact that this happens to me and palace
i can send u documentation of it happening like 8 years ago

cultist

Banned
meh forget it if u dont believe u dont belierve
if u want to do some research google cult / cultist on here and tw2