• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A little question to you all

cultist

Banned
Cheating is cheating and ALL cheating should be punished. All of you openly admitting you use farming scripts should be banned too.

Cheating is cheating and ALL cheating should be punished. All of you openly admitting you use farming scripts should be banned too.
I don't use any scripts/glitches or any kind of cheat. If farm scripts would be allowed to use I will, that'd be really useful since I work.

In which sentence I admitted cheating?

If you disrespect my and my coops time and effort on farming manually I will disrespect you even more.

I and my coop are one of the rare players that can get thief or looter of the day/week in this game, without cheating.

Thats my coops achievements case at the end of first week. I don't know you but I wonder if you ever get one of these without using script. I saw people asked you to prove world wins etc, I just need a few of these.

Surprise me, but you won't.

Attachments

• 1677112663798.png
    1677112663798.png
    565.6 KB · Views: 61

cultist

Banned
If you disrespect my and my coops time and effort on farming manually I will disrespect you even more.

I and my coop are one of the rare players that can get thief or looter of the day/week in this game, without cheating.

Thats my coops achievements case at the end of first week. I don't know you but I wonder if you ever get one of these without using script. I saw people asked you to prove world wins etc, I just need a few of these.

i wasn't talking about you scripting, whether you have or not, specifically
i've had months long feud with SFU who have freely admitted to duping, cheating, bug abusing, scripting, and have even colluded with game moderators.
it is unfair for people like you and i (if you are true to your word) to play honoroubly, put the time in, only for people to have auto farmers etc
cheating is cheating and it all should be bannable, and they need to be more swift in it too for example in the past world there was severe cheating and they were dealt with i think
however many people fell to those said cheaters, and it went on for quite some time
this morong @captc was MIA for about 2 months, no hearing from him and then he randomly announced the next world without even fixing, but without even addressing, the cheating

Dont cry mate about how another player is cheating :D Just enjoy the game, if you can't, just go away. InnoGame priority I think is more about the money that we spend on that game :) All these companies have some issues with Pay2Win and you can't change that.

cultist

Banned
You can't glitch coins. How the fuck do you think you can do that? Hack WorldPay? Your thick as shit.
you would know
you been cheating for a decade and only came out about being anti cheating when the brazilians starting doing it too
lol damn coward

Dont cry mate about how another player is cheating :D Just enjoy the game, if you can't, just go away. InnoGame priority I think is more about the money that we spend on that game :) All these companies have some issues with Pay2Win and you can't change that.
I enjoy the game still somehow but why wouldn't I cry? I'd enjoy even more if we play even.

Common sense, I guess. :D:D:D:D:):):):):):):)