• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

A little question to you all

Is it normal to have a noble train and 3.5k axes at the end of the first week in a world? (Without using glitch I mean :) ) Guy get the lv3 stolen goods 2 days later than me, and I don't have that noble train, not even academy yet, my coop had the cycle of plunderer and cycle of pillage, she doesnt have these neither. Does this guy has some superpowers or are we just too bad to not be able to compete against them? :rolleyes:
1677017093219.png

But seriously, inform me if its normal to get those that period of game. I know most of you guys knows more than me.

From my experience, with farming that poorly, its impossible. You are either using alts to send you resources or abusing a glitch like an ape. Maybe both idk lol

If he's not glitching, then he's likely alting. Unless gwen nobles were on the wheel, and then he's crowning. Obviously he is crowning to some degree as having an academy right after or right before BP drops is indicative of that. 8.5k axe is also heavy crowning- the combination of the two obviously means there is some degree of p2w. A good way to confirm this is to spy him and infer if he actually has an academy or not. If not, your answer is clear. Hope I could help :)

There were no gwen nobles. I have absolutely no problem with crowning, but crowning most likely wont give you academy+4 nobles in 6-7 days with farming bad.

And having a good nuke(considering its only the first week) is the cherry on top, you either have one or another.
I'm pretty sure there is some cheating going on, just wanted to make sure in forums. Thanks for your reply/confirmation bro.

Is it normal to have a noble train and 3.5k axes at the end of the first week in a world? (Without using glitch I mean :) ) Guy get the lv3 stolen goods 2 days later than me, and I don't have that noble train, not even academy yet, my coop had the cycle of plunderer and cycle of pillage, she doesnt have these neither. Does this guy has some superpowers or are we just too bad to not be able to compete against them? :rolleyes: View attachment 3766

I would say he is just crowning. SirMike isn't a great player. If he was glitching he'd have academy in the first day and then probably a full axe nuke and multiple trains ending BP. To me this looks like just crowning if I'm honest.

Well since there is indeed a crowning duplication he is probably crowning because it’s not costing him anything. Ask SFU CHICKENN he can teach you how to do the dupe he has perfected it on 82. It has been brought to the admins attention about the crowning dupe and they can care less by the way. Shit company.

I would say he is just crowning. SirMike isn't a great player. If he was glitching he'd have academy in the first day and then probably a full axe nuke and multiple trains ending BP. To me this looks like just crowning if I'm honest.
He recovered from last nights shit a bit fast huh? His nuke and noble TRAIN got killed yesterday, yet he got the unlucky achievement today.
I agree on that he is not a great player, he is a complete clown I'd say.

Attachments

• 1677062892964.png
    1677062892964.png
    307.9 KB · Views: 87
I can't blame you guys, blame is on Inno for not preventing glitch usage but I wish you didn't let everybody else see how to do that glitch and ruin the rest of the game for us. The less they know the less they do.

I can't blame you guys, blame is on Inno for not preventing glitch usage but I wish you didn't let everybody else see how to do that glitch and ruin the rest of the game for us. The less they know the less they do it

The more people who know about the better.

Especially because it effects Innos revenue as crowning just becomes pointless after a week or so.

Also without time and persistence the glitch can become extremely annoying and actually damage your rss.

Unsure why anyone would join a VP world never mind join when there's a own glitch that's ruin the game.

I wish such things as glitch or scripts have never existed. We (as below top 10% players) could have a better chance of winning.
I see it poss, (I'm desperately trying to show you that I know you :D) I see your point clearly but it hurted mid players who are trying to have fun without a ready group with them. Some dumb mid players are abusing glitch and it makes them way stronger than other mid players who aren't doing it. You need a high skill gap to beat them, those mid players don't have that.
I am pretty sure without using any cheat SFU can defeat these noobs, they are just a few with glitch. Sadly I can't.

And I don't see the reason why people use glitch, only thing that comes up to my mind is they are badly in need of cheats to get in a hall of fame.

Sorry for broken english tho, not my first language :rolleyes:

I wish such things as glitch or scripts have never existed. We (as below top 10% players) could have a better chance of winning.
I see it poss, (I'm desperately trying to show you that I know you :D) I see your point clearly but it hurted mid players who are trying to have fun without a ready group with them. Some dumb mid players are abusing glitch and it makes them way stronger than other mid players who aren't doing it. You need a high skill gap to beat them, those mid players don't have that.
I am pretty sure without using any cheat SFU can defeat these noobs, they are just a few with glitch. Sadly I can't.

And I don't see the reason why people use glitch, only thing that comes up to my mind is they are badly in need of cheats to get in a hall of fame.

Scripting I don't have an issue with like TW1 it made the game manageable for those who actually work lol

Most scripters are mid players who are shit with or without a script.

The glitch is only over powered when they have the crowns to back it up (like we do)

We didn't even know about this glitch until a month ago or so, we never seen accounts grow so quick ect however once we perfected it we just abused it with crowns to remove those who tried to us it on us.

Most of us started playing this game before scripts were even around especially the glitch there's very little competition for us left and that's just being honest.

Your fighting SirMike that player is mid at best...

I'm unsure why people want to play this game anymore.

You called me Poss...

You must know me then!

Again, I am not shitting SFU or anybody else, its coming from a friend

I work in a job too. And I defend the idea of farm scripts becoming a default feature but just a simple farming feature, nothing more.

I just want glitch users to get banned, we can deal with hidden, or can say "slower" glitch users. But guys like that shitter should be banned at the time we report them. When somebody gets reported, just check their incomes-outgoings if possible. That's all I want from that game.

In that condition its totally playable, and I can enjoy even with hidden/slow glitching.

Well since there is indeed a crowning duplication he is probably crowning because it’s not costing him anything. Ask SFU CHICKENN he can teach you how to do the dupe he has perfected it on 82. It has been brought to the admins attention about the crowning dupe and they can care less by the way. Shit company.
Now you’re just making shit up. Actually, you’ve been doing that for some time now but I digress. If Chick could actually dupe crowns you would see madness on a complete other scale. He can’t, and he doesn’t.