• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Relocate Supporting Troops

If I supporting a village (of my own) with troops (of my own) can we please have it so that those troops don't have to march home to march back as "relocating troops". Can they either be immediately relocated (as they've already marched) or can the be on a countdown whilst they relocate please?
  2. 50% full haul icon

Hi, So we currently have the three boxes for full hauls and one box for non-full hauls. Any chance we can get two boxes for hauls that are 50% or more full please?
  3. Timing's Inaccurate

I'm sick of going to complete a building with the HQ bonus and it gets reset because something was "mis-calculated". Fix your game. You're costing me valuable time.
  4. Co-playing

Rules are far too long for me to read, quick one, is "co-playing" still legal? There's a new world starting, rather than my friend and I play two separate accounts can we both play the same account?
  5. Restarting - No Direction Option Available

Hi, My friend, she created her account originally on mobile and now whenever she restarts she cannot choose her starting location (even when trying on desktop/web version). We believe it's because she originally created her account on mobile. This puts her at a huge disadvantage. Especially...
  6. Winners

Are we going to be declared winners any time soon please?
  7. World Map (Top 5 Tribes) - Updating

Laarne Server aka EN64. I'll be updating these maps once a week to see the natural growth and progression of the world. Later I'll move to monthly updates. With beginners protection ending approximately 18hours ago, it will be interesting to see how this map looks again in a weeks time. Hope...
  8. InnoGames

Why are your servers so goddamn awful? Do we not spend enough for you to run a game that barely has 100 active players?