• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Co-playing

Rules are far too long for me to read, quick one, is "co-playing" still legal? There's a new world starting, rather than my friend and I play two separate accounts can we both play the same account?

If you can't be bothered to read the most important set of text in all of Tribal Wars 2 that is only 1,400 words long, you don't deserve to play TW2. In-fact, it is the biggest indicator that you are more likely to abuse the co-op system as you probably read it and didn't like that you couldn't find a way around the rules. So here we are, you are going to wait for someone to try and give you the *wink wink* it's okay to abuse co-op, when IT IS NOT. Go read the rules. Included, you have been a member since September 2020 and haven't bothered to get acquainted with how this ship is run; sad! To put it simple, NO you may not have (2) individuals on different IP's/locations playing under the same 'master account.' It is punishable by termination of all 'master accounts' on the ip's. Shadow bans are effectively in place, but our moderators won't tell you that. So if you do cheat, they don't want you to use a VPN because you wouldn't previously had known about shadow bans. Which they can tell if you are if you try that route. Lastly, if you have a co-op and they are inactive for more than I believe 30 days, you must report it to Support or if you are found out to be operating a co-op account while they left the game, your account(s) will be terminated. All these rules are in place and enforced to ensure an equal playing field for all persons involved. If you do not like these rules, you may find another game to play.

Here is what you can do:

1. Go read the rules
2. Have your friend read the rules
3. Set each other as a co-op in game/same world/tribe
4. Play the game
5. Have fun
6. Repeat Step(s) 1--->5

TL;DR--> Get bent

Considering I'm trying to NOT break the rules your attitude stinks. Frankly sounds like you need to get laid by something other than that rod that is CLEARLY up your backside. I do not want to abuse co-playing rules (whether it's via the "account sitting" feature or two players on one account). Unsure why they banned the two players on one account (I guess it's less spending on the game).

Oh well was just curious, would've been nice to practice a server with two under one banner. Guess I can't do that.

I appreciate your fiery take on this, @RomanImperi, but questions like this don't necessarily require an aggressive approach.

The answer to your question, @JackInTheBox, is no. It is as Roman has said, only one player per account per world.

Lastly, if you have a co-op and they are inactive for more than I believe 30 days, you must report it to Support
This is true, however I would like to add that it is expected that players who are aware that their co-op has quit to vacate the account immediately. I know it's common practice to oversee the account getting internaled by your tribemates, but by any reasonable interpretation of the rules this is considered to be pushing which is against the rules.