• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Timing's Inaccurate

I'm sick of going to complete a building with the HQ bonus and it gets reset because something was "mis-calculated". Fix your game. You're costing me valuable time.

it is a standard error where it miscalculates the time to complete a building and tells you you can instant finish but when you click you get that error. It is a know issue that probably will never get fixed.

it is a standard error where it miscalculates the time to complete a building and tells you you can instant finish but when you click you get that error. It is a know issue that probably will never get fixed.

No I know, but it goes from being 5 minutes left to complete (instant click available) to 10 minutes left to complete (like it forgot I instant completed the last building and added that time back on). So I'm being penalised for being active. It's a joke.

This is a known issue and currently the "fix" for it is to just refresh as Panterraa has said.

This is just speculation, but because it is a self-correcting problem it's probably low priority for the developers. I could be wrong, it could be their most pressing issue right now as well, but probably not.

A different timing issue: when I look at the time to send a noble in the attack screen, as I'm selecting my troops to send, the wrong time is shown. I think it shows the ram speed time. So, the time showing may be 7 hours, but the actual time for the noble to travel is 10 hours. This glitch started maybe a month or two ago, and happens on both us and en servers. I use ipad for this game - please don't tell me to refresh my screen or reboot, or reload the app - none of that makes a difference.

Besides, the game crashes and reloads itself every couple of mins (an old problem rearing its ugly head again), so refreshing happens a lot - whether I want it to or not!

I use ipad for this game
I found your problem.
The iOS app is, in my opinion, dramatically underdeveloped and needs a ton of work.
The iOS version of the game is missing a lot of features that Android and PC players have access to and has bugs that are unique to the platform that need to be hammered out by the devs and no amount of uninstalling and reinstalling will solve them.

I found your problem.
The iOS app is, in my opinion, dramatically underdeveloped and needs a ton of work.
The iOS version of the game is missing a lot of features that Android and PC players have access to and has bugs that are unique to the platform that need to be hammered out by the devs and no amount of uninstalling and reinstalling will solve them.
Yes, that's true. A while back I was told that iOS was not a priority for them and that their focus is pc. A bit ironic, considering how everyone is turning toward mobile devices these days. There really are a LOT of glitches playing on ipad - we get at least one new glitch with every "upgrade". If only we could lose one at the same time to balance them out!

Yes, that's true. A while back I was told that iOS was not a priority for them and that their focus is pc. A bit ironic, considering how everyone is turning toward mobile devices these days. There really are a LOT of glitches playing on ipad - we get at least one new glitch with every "upgrade". If only we could lose one at the same time to balance them out!
I've always been told (as a player and a moderator) that iOS is a priority but I know from conversations with people many years ago that Inno was having trouble going from emulation to the real thing. Basically the game works AMAZING on the emulator they use but is actual trash on the genuine iOS build.