• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Search results

1. Relocate Supporting Troops

If I supporting a village (of my own) with troops (of my own) can we please have it so that those troops don't have to march home to march back as "relocating troops". Can they either be immediately relocated (as they've already marched) or can the be on a countdown whilst they relocate please?
  2. Biggest Battles Montjuïc (EN65)

This one felt good. He now won't reply to my PMs :(:confused:
  3. 50% full haul icon

Hi, So we currently have the three boxes for full hauls and one box for non-full hauls. Any chance we can get two boxes for hauls that are 50% or more full please?
  4. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

@Tokano barbarians / villages aren't showing last attack timestamps/haul badge when hovering if the march has returned home
  5. Co-playing

@Ncookie
  6. Timing's Inaccurate

No I know, but it goes from being 5 minutes left to complete (instant click available) to 10 minutes left to complete (like it forgot I instant completed the last building and added that time back on). So I'm being penalised for being active. It's a joke.
  7. Timing's Inaccurate

I'm sick of going to complete a building with the HQ bonus and it gets reset because something was "mis-calculated". Fix your game. You're costing me valuable time.
  8. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Just trying to fix a setting that you NEVER change.
  9. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

90% of the time would suggest it doesn't work.
  10. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

Which is faster than most worlds ending.
  11. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

@Panterraa you're missing the point. MRTs will NEVER stop. I've been playing since EN17 TW1 and people have been trying to cancel MRTs since before then. What we're asking for is every server there are configuration feedback posts and every server the max cap is 200 members. We don't want this...
  12. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

If you're going to try and actually stop the community getting together to get our voice heard by INNO then you clearly don't love this game as much as you think you do. Go back to trying to set a record on EN64, let the community have their voice heard. I'm sure you can skip one world :)
  13. Configurations Feedback (Montjuïc)

THIRTY... MAX. PLEASE. OK, forty maximum, but thirty would be nice!
  14. Chat

No thanks mate, other forms of chat rooms, be it a discord or a world chat are what will kill these forums
  15. Chat

If only there was a place people could come to where there was a dedicated section for each server to chat and have banter...
  16. Restarting - No Direction Option Available

Would this not just prevent a restart being selected as opposed to one automatically being chosen for them? Also why would other screens work that may be deemed pop-up?
  17. Co-playing

Considering I'm trying to NOT break the rules your attitude stinks. Frankly sounds like you need to get laid by something other than that rod that is CLEARLY up your backside. I do not want to abuse co-playing rules (whether it's via the "account sitting" feature or two players on one account)...
  18. Co-playing

Rules are far too long for me to read, quick one, is "co-playing" still legal? There's a new world starting, rather than my friend and I play two separate accounts can we both play the same account?
  19. Restarting - No Direction Option Available

Hi, My friend, she created her account originally on mobile and now whenever she restarts she cannot choose her starting location (even when trying on desktop/web version). We believe it's because she originally created her account on mobile. This puts her at a huge disadvantage. Especially...
  20. Would you like World-chat?

No, personally I don't want a world chat, the forums are dead as is, imagine what it would be like with world chat. Furthermore the servers are God awful as it, imagine the additional server load that INNO would no doubt end up cheaping out on.