• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

sadcat.png

CultsPist

Banned
Am I the only one being scolded by the mods in DM? Is this more of the one-sided moderation I have come to know and love?

Am I the only one being scolded by the mods in DM? Is this more of the one-sided moderation I have come to know and love?

Also please, its fairly small but when you move your body in any direction or touch the table it sounds like you are shooting you mic with a bazooka, please stop that.

*Girlfriend. And yeah she really started to hate it after a while.. Soon as I had to sneak out the house during the night to the 24hr store to buy Google vouchers for unity you know its bad.. @Ldavinci123 unsure what's worse, barracks rolling until 3am Mon- Friday or my addiction to vouchers. Hey I wouldn't trade the glory days of this game for a lot stuff! Fun whilst it lasted, Sad its done.
shit was hysterical. the voucher era was excellent

CultsPist

Banned
Notice how all the self-admitted crowners and cheaters stick together because they hate losing to people that don't cheat. So they have to all huddle together and tell one another they're great players because the truth is too hard to bear
Every single world all the cheaters are in the same 1 or 2 tribes too, lol