• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Peralada (EN94)

u can mol a barb for like 30 bucks lmao
Guy has like 10 MOL villages now lol. It’s been a week since world opened. Just saying, it’s kind of sad that’s how people play the game. Wish inno would come out with another world with ZERO p2W but like a monthly subscription. Still keep these type of servers but open up zero p2W ones for a monthly subscription. Now that would be fun imo. Guaranteed it would bring people back to the game and they would still make money in the process

1 week in by the way

Attachments

• Screenshot (838).png
    Screenshot (838).png
    289.8 KB · Views: 115
cant make this shit up. dude nobles a 564 barb and does this because they couldn't take my villages so they have to buy them LOL. never seen this before have any of you experts??? either cheating hardcore or just spent a SHIT LOAD of money to beat me LOL...

Attachments

• Screenshot (867).png
    Screenshot (867).png
    737 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot (868).png
    Screenshot (868).png
    334.6 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot (869).png
    Screenshot (869).png
    433.2 KB · Views: 46
  • Screenshot (870).png
    Screenshot (870).png
    612.1 KB · Views: 46
cant make this shit up. dude nobles a 564 barb and does this because they couldn't take my villages so they have to buy them LOL. never seen this before have any of you experts??? either cheating hardcore or just spent a SHIT LOAD of money to beat me LOL...
You are playing a P2W game and you complain that people outplay you when you sit and spend 0 Crowns xD Mate why are you still spamming forums? Go play Habbo hotel or something.

You are playing a P2W game and you complain that people outplay you when you sit and spend 0 Crowns xD Mate why are you still spamming forums? Go play Habbo hotel or something.
it's only P2W as you guys can't win without spending coin.

That’s just desperate… couldn’t beat me so had to buy me. You guys have 46 members vs like 5 of us
and you still had to keep spending money which is outrageous. Legit never have seen that much p2w. Guy nobles a low level barb and is able to get it to level 30 farm warehouse and level 20 hQ an academy. 11 nobles and 10k of each defense and a nuke within 30 minutes of taking the barb. Comical for some trash ass villages. The best part is, I went to sleep and you trash cans still couldn’t take my villages last night

How did we get outplayed. You guys are struggling against 5 people and are losing nuke after nuke after all the p2w your tribe has done. It’s the only reason we continued on the world was to make your tribe spend more money. I just have never seen somebody to go to the extreme as your player Setnol. First he started brand new and bought over 15 nobles to take your other p2w villages Dlontes. Now he had to noble a barb in my prov because u guys kept getting dicked on every time u sent a nuke to my village. Legit the only way to take my village was to buy it, makes me feel like I did pretty good against u trash cans and this is my 3rd world ever playing. lol

guy still has protection on his second village even after buying 20 of them from his friend Dlontes.

Attachments

• Screenshot (871).png
    Screenshot (871).png
    460.9 KB · Views: 26
  • Screenshot (872).png
    Screenshot (872).png
    114.9 KB · Views: 27
imagine struggling this hard against 3 members from Epstein Island Survivors LOL

Attachments

• Screenshot (873).png
    Screenshot (873).png
    463.4 KB · Views: 40
impressive that this community is so brainrotted that there are people actually admonishing others for not spending money on a game that the devs havent cared about in years