• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

haha true i wonder why, cant be the actual target group for innogames or is it, Its not only me thats weird ah well i probably have some braindamage or something ;)
i mean why not minecraft?
Delusion of grandeur? xD

Last edited:
knew i could make u laugh :D

istockphoto-1322606079-170667a.jpg

Oi

Thong moustache man
I would return you some attacks but seeing your sending faithless ramless armies composed of 487 axes
I shall take mercy, I actually think the barbarians might give me a closer fight tbh

Trying to make us quit. We cant handle incomings

I stacked like 5 of his incomings with about 200,000 hc each just for fun.... had to remember to send hc from all over like 4hrs in advance.... went to great pains to equally divide it all... all were fakes sent all back in relative annoyance....

Lol....

Never mind losses I'd have reincarnated old units at that one sided- Ness....

But alas world is dead .... game is dead....

Cba honestly.

Not took a vil in a week .

Have millions of provs in troops

Might take loads next week.
Pitch in with others putting work in...

But I've never known such an uninspiring realm... thank god tbh as life is busy and I'm getting old lol

Tw2 is a young man's game now...
Young and unaware of it's futility currently....
Enjoy, unexpecting noobies

Last edited by a staff member:
No real life threw various hurdles in my way tbh. But coming through the over end now.... I've had very expert and diligent coops fortunately who have tirelessly kept me going in game. ....... we have a good team of tight players who watch each others 6s fortunately
6 o clock u mean u check each other behinds, cracks? lol well obviously it can be like u say but admit u like me!!

No real life threw various hurdles in my way tbh. But coming through the over end now.... I've had very expert and diligent coops fortunately who have tirelessly kept me going in game. ....... we have a good team of tight players who watch each others 6s fortunately
Lol we all have real lifes to attend to i hope.

You know what perelius
I'm extremely exasperated by your sending me 20 or 30 attacks or whatever to be annoying, so ill tell you what, since I can probably stack all 20 vils each with about 50,000 hc
Yes really I can actually find about a million hc for this. It's time consuming, and energy I just cba wasting...

I'll actually let you hit whatever is in each vil if one of these are real

Even 25k axe nuke vils
I literally can't be bothered to move anything
If u manage to kill a 25k axe nuke if u sent a pally and a few hundred rams with any of these

Enjoy ur little victory.
I can replace whatever u kill in about errr..... even a bh axe nuke... yes about 2hrs or so

I csn replace 25,000 provs in literally 2-3 hrs
So that being the case....

If any are real

You could hit anything from 25,000axes
3000hc
6000mixed
Numerous vils with 300-1500hc
A vil with trebs

Or even a vil with 4000berserks

Usually any one with even a grain of intelligence would move their off especially their zerks

But I literally couldn't give a damn lol

So let's play Russian roulette so what u hit
I will move nothing.

Cos I can be bothered
Bet you're gonna be so mad now if u only sent fakes lol

Send another wave if u have
Hit something and enjoy yourself, send everything you have faithless
And enjoy yourself lol