• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Recent content by 4orce

1. Just a random thought

I know this will never be implemented but I just wanted to share this idea anyway to see the reaction of other players. So, thinking one day what makes this game interesting I came to the conclusion that it is primarily three things, wars, diplomacy and the personal relationships between...
  2. General Discussions (Ruzhany Palace)

Thank you my friend, do you want to join?
  3. General Discussions (Ruzhany Palace)

Hello @Mr pain, nice to see you here.
  4. Coins and Nobles

Just to provide some background for those interested: Darcon and Roi were in tribe A with another 4 tribe members close to them. They probably thought they wouldn't have space to grow so they jumped ship to tribe B. Their old tribemates attacked them but failed, after which Roi attacked them...
  5. Completely bugged

Yeah they told me it was because I was using a bot, which I was not. And now even the troops I have at home are disappearing, without the need to send them out to farm. What's worse, I was sending troops out from my phone when it happened, literally makes no sense.
  6. Completely bugged

Troops disappearing, buildings not upgrading, presets not working, experiencing all of those on EN67 right now. I don't know if I am the only one having this issue, but it seems like a very big one. Experiencing the issue on PC and android alike.