• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Completely bugged

Troops disappearing, buildings not upgrading, presets not working, experiencing all of those on EN67 right now. I don't know if I am the only one having this issue, but it seems like a very big one. Experiencing the issue on PC and android alike.

• Anti bot and measures: over the last year we had many issues and delays in our development, and also problems with server stability because of bots. We put in place many performance fixes to prevent the game from being overloaded by bots and scripts. At the same time we took the time to put in place a new system to deal with these illegal tools, something to bring back a balance to the game, and clearly dissuade people from using bot. Our solution was a new form of ban where the accounts' commands and build orders will result always in to loss of troops and resources. The duration of this new ban is variable between 3 to 90 days, depending on the severity of the infraction and the the number of previous punishments for this reason. In the most severe cases we will still apply a conventional global ban.

Sounds like they've applied this to your account.

Yeah they told me it was because I was using a bot, which I was not. And now even the troops I have at home are disappearing, without the need to send them out to farm. What's worse, I was sending troops out from my phone when it happened, literally makes no sense.

according to the game moderator the game is complete shit, nearly everyone in top 100 botting, and they are being selectively punished, screw you all, hope your game dies very soon