• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Just a random thought

I know this will never be implemented but I just wanted to share this idea anyway to see the reaction of other players.

So, thinking one day what makes this game interesting I came to the conclusion that it is primarily three things, wars, diplomacy and the personal relationships between players., at least for me.

On the other end, when thinking what makes me annoyed with this game, it would be the rule breakers (of which I am guilty as well, ironic I know), and the mundane tasks, primarily farming.

And here is my suggestion, which will never be implemented anyway: Remove resources, barbarian villages, and resource pits from the game.

And let me elaborate.

One rule breaker ruins (or at least makes the game way more frustrating than it needs to be) to all players around him. The suggestion would mostly neutralize the advantage those players gain. It would also limit the early game impact of huge coiners (and make the game less of a p2w), INNO would still have the Gwendo to milk the whales. You may ask how would a good player prevail over a weaker one if he didn't have the resource advantage that he worked hard to gain - simple, be more active, make a better strategy of which buildings to upgrade, make a better army composition, develop better teamwork with your tribe (basically all the things that make this game good).