• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Dún Libhse

cant wait to wipe it. ask your boy camel who just lost 2 nukes and 8 nobles today =)
Jesus christ. None of you have ever played past early midgame have you?
And yes, we have graphs and other things. Never encountered a serious tribe before? We aren't giga tryharding, this is just the stuff veteran players do.
Also, none of us are glitching anymore, but captc and pulpo have a very obvious ban list that they just keep hitting the button on every few weeks. Extremely dumb. We've had players who have full stopped doing anything, even uninstalled all their browser extensions for fear of having an old script from like the EN60s era when everyone scripted, and they're still getting banned. Meanwhile you have people like bimboslaff who is scripting nearly all aspects of the game and he's not banned. That said, we're still rank 1 by miles, fighting the world WITH inno against us, and winning. Come again with the "you guys are actually really bad" talk?

cultist

Banned
Exactly, thats source of entertainment for most of us, but a (I guess Irish?) guy seems to be obsessed with forum :D
haven't been on in days lad, but since around november you guys have talked about me incessantly every single day
Your the one who got banned not us? You got perma banned too... must of be HARD cheating after all that talk of being so anti cheating
this guy legit would brag about cheating and still never got banned lol because he is in bed with the owners because he and his tribe spawm a lvl 40 tribe day one in every world

Last edited by a staff member:

cultist

Banned
Then we got bimbo. He isnt using the glitch at all
your logic is so dumb when you claim you or maybe 2 others arent cheating but the rest of your entire tribe (who will inevitably support u with free spear anti nukes etc) are. you are cheating in that regard. what a moron!

cultist

Banned
I joined forum on 21th February pal, an easy info to reach. I can't be talking about you since around november.
i said you guys
as in all of you ilk, sfu and all
it isn't all about you, guys are plural, or do you think i was referring to your multiple personalities?
a lot of the evidence has been scrubbed by sfu's friends that are mods of the game, for example when my thread had multiple thousands of views that was higher than all the other current forums and it just had to be eradicated, most people are on my side, it''s literally just HL and his other spastics begging for validation on discord to come here and talk shit to me

Jesus christ. None of you have ever played past early midgame have you?
And yes, we have graphs and other things. Never encountered a serious tribe before? We aren't giga tryharding, this is just the stuff veteran players do.
Also, none of us are glitching anymore, but captc and pulpo have a very obvious ban list that they just keep hitting the button on every few weeks. Extremely dumb. We've had players who have full stopped doing anything, even uninstalled all their browser extensions for fear of having an old script from like the EN60s era when everyone scripted, and they're still getting banned. Meanwhile you have people like bimboslaff who is scripting nearly all aspects of the game and he's not banned. That said, we're still rank 1 by miles, fighting the world WITH inno against us, and winning. Come again with the "you guys are actually really bad" talk?
i have mentioned before that this is my 2nd world ever... so to answer no i havent... also you are lying when you say "we arent giga try harding" when your tribe continues to get banned for using the exploit. that means you actually are try harding. literally .doc was proven to still be using the exploit so when you want to blame the admin instead of your tribe you just sound dumb af. you are only rank 1 due to cheating. so nothing to brag about... you actually are really bad though. so desperate that your tribe continues to use the exploit like i mentioned above. so desperate that when gwen comes your tribe continues to spend money when you are "boycotting inno games" so please STFU.

bimbo is scripting you might not see it but a retarded monkey does
just like your tribe is still using the exploit. you might not see it but a retarded monkey does.. then you wanna blame inno games and say you are fighting against inno games and the whole world. dumb af LOL

cultist

Banned
i have mentioned before that this is my 2nd world ever... so to answer no i havent... also you are lying when you say "we arent giga try harding" when your tribe continues to get banned for using the exploit. that means you actually are try harding. literally .doc was proven to still be using the exploit so when you want to blame the admin instead of your tribe you just sound dumb af. you are only rank 1 due to cheating. so nothing to brag about... you actually are really bad though. so desperate that your tribe continues to use the exploit like i mentioned above. so desperate that when gwen comes your tribe continues to spend money when you are "boycotting inno games" so please STFU.
this. and the main problem is 1 or 2 sfu guys come out and say 'well i never cheated' but they had spear nukes defending them and it's an incrementle effect
maybe the person in their tribe would be rank 1 if they werent a victim of cheaters
for example, lets say i live in an island
and there are no guns allowed
and everyone on my team has a gun
and i challenge someone to a fight with no guns
and mycrew use guns
'hey i didnt use guns'
it'#s incremental
anyone in a cheating tribe is a cheater

this. and the main problem is 1 or 2 sfu guys come out and say 'well i never cheated' but they had spear nukes defending them and it's an incrementle effect
maybe the person in their tribe would be rank 1 if they werent a victim of cheaters
for example, lets say i live in an island
and there are no guns allowed
and everyone on my team has a gun
and i challenge someone to a fight with no guns
and mycrew use guns
'hey i didnt use guns'
it'#s incremental
anyone in a cheating tribe is a cheater
of course he isnt going to say no to the dupe troops lol

I've seen the way you play. On my 2nd word I was leagues ahead of you already. Why? Because I learned from giants. Meaning SFU. You play with complete noobs and it shows. You have dedication but your ego is too big and you've already made yourself out to be a better player than you are. Sit, and learn. And no, glitching doesn't mean a tribe is tryharding. And most of us aren't. As I said, everyone stopped (like we said we would) and we are still being banned by captc and pulpo because they have a vendetta. Please don't try and twist the situation to fit your narrative. You WILL be proven wrong.
Learn to play, then you can type like you do. The second one comes second, the first one comes first. Siddown.

just like your tribe is still using the exploit. you might not see it but a retarded monkey does.. then you wanna blame inno games and say you are fighting against inno games and the whole world. dumb af LOL
Thanks for admitting someone in your tribe is cheating. But you hate cheaters :/

Thanks for admitting someone in your tribe is cheating. But you hate cheaters :/
i never said he was cheating, honestly dont even know him, dont know who invited him but he is keeping your tribe busy so i will take it. dont know if he is cheating or not and honestly dont care anymore. you guys are by far the worst players. you hype yourself up about how good you think you are but in reality you have pretty much cheated in every world you played in or abused p2w. that doesnt make you good lol. it makes you desperate to wanna be good at something and brag about. sad actually.

i never said he was cheating, honestly dont even know him, dont know who invited him but he is keeping your tribe busy so i will take it. dont know if he is cheating or not and honestly dont care anymore. you guys are by far the worst players. you hype yourself up about how good you think you are but in reality you have pretty much cheated in every world you played in or abused p2w. that doesnt make you good lol. it makes you desperate to wanna be good at something and brag about. sad actually.
How long u been playing this game ?

i never said he was cheating, honestly dont even know him, dont know who invited him but he is keeping your tribe busy so i will take it. dont know if he is cheating or not and honestly dont care anymore. you guys are by far the worst players. you hype yourself up about how good you think you are but in reality you have pretty much cheated in every world you played in or abused p2w. that doesnt make you good lol. it makes you desperate to wanna be good at something and brag about. sad actually. even a retarded monkey would agree.
abused p2w in p2w game. we suck!

I could really care less about bimbo cheating but spy botting 24/7 auto dodging every nuke sending snipes between every nuke and noble even same second nobles. Its pretty suspect. But hey its the game i have played against this shit before. We just wait for bimbo to send his scripted trains to land the exact same second again. Again very suspect

cultist

Banned
I could really care less about bimbo cheating but spy botting 24/7 auto dodging every nuke sending snipes between every nuke and noble even same second nobles. Its pretty suspect. But hey its the game i have played against this shit before. We just wait for bimbo to send his scripted trains to land the exact same second again. Again very suspect
ok i actually hate you now
a pet peeve of mine is when dents say 'i could care less'
it is 'i couldnt care less'
jesus

cultist

Banned
crying about one guy when ur entire tribe is cheating
SFU guys done this last world too
whole tribe was cheating then got mad some brazilians were cheating