• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Removal of Threads

Cutist lets see some credentials i have used the same username since 2007. In tw1 they track stats of closed servers and server still running. And i didnt do well in tw 1 but i did win this server as the founder of the tribe and we won. 3 years later to finish it lol

I think people switched to tw2 was cause of the app. I mean tw2 is pretty garbage but thats why i switched

Hurtllocker

Banned
Cutist lets see some credentials i have used the same username since 2007. In tw1 they track stats of closed servers and server still running. And i didnt do well in tw 1 but i did win this server as the founder of the tribe and we won. 3 years later to finish it lol

I think people switched to tw2 was cause of the app. I mean tw2 is pretty garbage but thats why i switched

We already spent hours on this bez lol apparently he can't show a single Hall Of Fame because everytime he plays mods delete his villages and tribe lol weird huh?

cultist

Banned
so cringe that hurtlocker is legitbegging his tribe mates in dms getting his tribe mates to back him up lol

Hurtllocker

Banned
so cringe that hurtlocker is legitbegging his tribe mates in dms getting his tribe mates to back him up lol

Oh look!

It's the 0 stats random who assumes things to feed his own mid life crisis.

They come here in there own accord they don't like me that much!

cultist

Banned
Oh look!

It's the 0 stats random who assumes things to feed his own mid life crisis.

They come here in there own accord they don't like me that much!
so not true lol you talk about me with your mates all the time and it's cringe af
you are literally a stan

Done by a person that used the glitch to build enough nobles the day after academy built to take a province full of Barb Villas'. All villas were built by a script at the same rate. All Troops built by using glitch. Timed attacks to capture 7 villas at same second....

Attachments

• IMG_2442[2850].PNG
    IMG_2442[2850].PNG
    235 KB · Views: 82
Adios
Done by a person that used the glitch to build enough nobles the day after academy built to take a province full of Barb Villas'. All villas were built by a script at the same rate. All Troops built by using glitch. Timed attacks to capture 7 villas at same second....
Adios

Those are 10s apart at the least. Doc doesn't script btw, mobile player.

wrong

you are their mate and you are covering up for their crimes, for lack of a better word
Anything that I have deleted or edited have basically been because of your filthy mouth. You shouldnt be saying these things in forum. Ive been modding forum for more then a year and I have not seen them say any such thing to you. Stop calling them my mates. Yes I have played with SFU before and yes I do talk to people- but your the furthest from anybody. No more of this talk please.

It's quite classic phycological behaviour really, instead of confronting his obvious short comings and to excuse his lack of standing within a dominance hierarchy. He invents a conspiracy [collusion with moderators] with the threat placed firmly at the feet of a minority population [the moderators] who are isolated and cannot defend themselves, then plays this back again to try and win popularity with people by telling them they are the victims.

I'm sure he goose steps around his tiny bedroom when camera is off.

Those are 10s apart at the least. Doc doesn't script btw, mobile player.
Doesn't matter Vince. Someone from your group I have a lot of respect for asked me to come back...what a friggin mistake that was.......now I know why I wasn't accepted. This will go down as The Glitch server,,,won't be that much of an honor to win this one....

Hurtllocker

Banned
Doesn't matter Vince. Someone from your group I have a lot of respect for asked me to come back...what a friggin mistake that was.......now I know why I wasn't accepted. This will go down as The Glitch server,,,won't be that much of an honor to win this one....

Correct.

Although I don't know who you are but if you weren't accepted into SFU there is a good reason.

I played in your group before. Lady Lucy and Geordie Boy brought me to this game. We started on Evony (which the bots destroyed) then Alliance Warfare (Closed due to lack of funds) . Took me awhile to figure this one out. Again I don't care about peeps that coin. Your money do what you want. But to actively cheat to gain advantage? in a game? I'll finish this out which won't take long when doc has over 30 nobles sitting there. Roll the bones...later

cultist

Banned
It's quite classic phycological behaviour really, instead of confronting his obvious short comings and to excuse his lack of standing within a dominance hierarchy. He invents a conspiracy [collusion with moderators] with the threat placed firmly at the feet of a minority population [the moderators] who are isolated and cannot defend themselves, then plays this back again to try and win popularity with people by telling them they are the victims.

I'm sure he goose steps around his tiny bedroom when camera is off.
i literally offered you guys into a call with the actual ex moderator and you declined
i am offering you all the proof in the world and you just turn a blind eye lol

Its like when LeBron won his bubble ring during Covid season. People clown him because he takes it so serious that he won 1 ring with the Lakers =)

i literally offered you guys into a call with the actual ex moderator and you declined
i am offering you all the proof in the world and you just turn a blind eye lol

This ex-moderator, do they live in your tiny bedroom as well perhaps ? . . . is it just you putting on a silly voice pretending to be someone else ? . . . . do you even realize you're doing this anymore ? . . . . . How does it make you feel when no one believes you fantasies ?

I played in your group before. Lady Lucy and Geordie Boy brought me to this game. We started on Evony (which the bots destroyed) then Alliance Warfare (Closed due to lack of funds) . Took me awhile to figure this one out. Again I don't care about peeps that coin. Your money do what you want. But to actively cheat to gain advantage? in a game? I'll finish this out which won't take long when doc has over 30 nobles sitting there. Roll the bones...later
I know you did and I know full well who you are. Look, the glitch is what it is. It’s going to wreck the game. I’m not arguing with that point, I’m saying Doc doesn’t script. He’s one of the best players I’ve ever seen.

cultist

Banned
This ex-moderator, do they live in your tiny bedroom as well perhaps ? . . . is it just you putting on a silly voice pretending to be someone else ? . . . . do you even realize you're doing this anymore ? . . . . . How does it make you feel when no one believes you fantasies ?

how can i be two different people in the call at the same time? you know i am right and refused to join because you didnt want to face the facts that you only win by lying cheating stealing and confronted with the opportunity of talking to the said mod u declined

Last edited by a staff member: