• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion Eltz

Oh and @captc man
If you can't be arsed to moderate the game or answer the communities concerns, just resign. Hand over to some one or some people who will
Diligently moderate the game.

If you don't want to resign then moderate the game ! If you are struggling then request help, if the game gets fixed, guess what people will spend money, then you can afford to have more people to moderate the game.

But the fact man, you're literally avoiding and or ignoring the entire communities concerns and pretending its not happening is baffling.
Do you need help? Are you overwhelmed.... ? No one knows cos we get ....eeee...zero response?!

The players are telling you the games fucked, and there's just radio silence
There's no shame to saying yeah it's fucked it needs looking at properly, I need help. Let's get this back on track....

What else is the solution?
Just pretend it'll all go away, cos it won't and if the next dom is like this.
Your numbers will plummet even more

I'm gonna have to rebuke this
Sorry
But Chickerino is actually one of the best players in the world.

I'm talking all exploits aside. I don't mean to demean you, but hes easily capable of dispatching 95% of players left on this game with his ability, sorry. But that's true, from past experience I can confirm 100%

Don't believe me if you like, but it's fact.
wym. i just heard the dude just cheated so hard right now LOL. i wouldnt call spending crowns and duping 5k HC is good. he literally crowned a level 3 church as well. poor guy has a crack addiction for spending crowns on a browser game. thats very troubling if we are being honest. he really wanted that one village though so good for him.

Hurtllocker

Banned
wym. i just heard the dude just cheated so hard right now LOL. i wouldnt call spending crowns and duping 5k HC is good. he literally crowned a level 3 church as well. poor guy has a crack addiction for spending crowns on a browser game. thats very troubling if we are being honest. he really wanted that one village though so good for

You're literally leagues below any SFU player, You can't complete glitch or no glitch.

You have 0 stats backing anything you say. complete annoying inbred spastic.

wym. i just heard the dude just cheated so hard right now LOL. i wouldnt call spending crowns and duping 5k HC is good. he literally crowned a level 3 church as well. poor guy has a crack addiction for spending crowns on a browser game. thats very troubling if we are being honest. he really wanted that one village though so good for him.
You mongos time recap from a village 1 hour away + send it 20min after I take it, and you expect it to be empty? Your handicap squad is hilarious ♿♿♿♿♿

Crowning church is cheating now? Supporting my villages with HC is cheating now? Pathetic trash players, the skill level on this realm is so low, only shitters crying 24/7, you guys should all play VP worlds to learn the basics

Hurtllocker

Banned
NINTCHDBPICT000737076557.jpg

cultist

Banned
As for the rest of this thread

Fuuuckk
I just read it all back....
And. Yeah.... maybe next time.

I'm shocked and I've seen and participated in some very unsavoury discourses on here. I'm not being a hypocrite.

But Jesus, yea
This is a pretty grim read lol :0
Can we knock it down a few levels of total hatred possibly... and that's coming from me haha....

Errrr

Instead we can talk about how SFU are steam rolling another realm.
Oh I can already feel the hate for that comment....
In fact. Let's all wait Till the games FIXED .
Then I'll reappear. When it safe to come out :v
lol your tribe cheated every single world and then other people cheated and you all got mad
already exposed for collusion with game mods too and negotiating deals
your tribe is shit and chickerino is shit
fire all staff and rebuild from scratch, get rid of all the mods, and all the bugs, and i will personally steamroll all of you myself
but no point when the game is rigged in sfu favour

cultist

Banned
Her entire tribe is scripting trains at us daily!
if that's the case then it is what it is but it doesnt look like she personally, is
and it also seems like scripting is a retaliation to you guys cheating first
since the SFU v Brazilians you guys cheated and never stopped

Hurtllocker

Banned
Like I said before anyone who has an issue with scripts in 2023 either uses them and is bias or is retarded enough to farm 24/7

You can easily beat scripters with enough activity and experience.

cultist

Banned
Like I said before anyone who has an issue with scripts in 2023 either uses them and is bias or is retarded enough to farm 24/7

You can easily beat scripters with enough activity and experience.
which i done, without scripts
it just makes me think how great ill be with scripts
probably the best player in the entire game

cultist

Banned
Yeah man you use the link I sent you it will help you improve your game drastically.

Inno can't detect it either
i will go from being ranked 1 to being ranked super 1, and unstoppable
thank you
unless it's some weird hack you're trying to get into my computer
(remember you claimed you were in my computer and my discord wasnt secure etc)

i dont think it is a hack link tho, and i pray it actually is cos youll find nothing on my computer and your details will be delivered unto me by innogams by virtue of your credit card purchases and suing you will make me a rich man! so i am willing to take the gamble and in fact hope u are trying to hack me (as u already claimed to have hacked me i could prob do this already)

You mongos time recap from a village 1 hour away + send it 20min after I take it, and you expect it to be empty? Your handicap squad is hilarious ♿♿♿♿♿

Crowning church is cheating now? Supporting my villages with HC is cheating now? Pathetic trash players, the skill level on this realm is so low, only shitters crying 24/7, you guys should all play VP worlds to learn the basics
Heard you been crowning extra hard lol. Duped 400 trebuchets in your new base as well. Such a great player

That’s how retarded you really are though. You can’t fix stupid. Literally thinks he is good at a game he is exploiting and throwing money into inno pockets when he more then likely will be banned then he will cry about lol. Then comes to forums to make a “boycotting” post for people not to play the new world because of the cheating. Again you are stupid af and must be related to Joe Biden because I can’t think of anybody stupider than him at the moment. I actually feel bad for you.

cultist

Banned
That’s how retarded you really are though. You can’t fix stupid. Literally thinks he is good at a game he is exploiting and throwing money into inno pockets when he more then likely will be banned then he will cry about lol. Then comes to forums to make a “boycotting” post for people not to play the new world because of the cheating. Again you are stupid af and must be related to Joe Biden because I can’t think of anybody stupider than him at the moment. I actually feel bad for you.
you owe me two spoonfuls of soup cos you made me lol while i was eating my soup at the reference to joe biden
biden is better though because he is a rapist that actually conned himself into presidency whilst this chickerino loser is fighting a dad server
to put it into perspective if chickerino would be president he would be sending nukes into a desolute desert with a population of 0 and then claiming he won the war

Haha hahaha
I admire you spirit Cultist.
Regarding steam rolling us All.
A little optimistic haha
Mate I won't lie to you, I've been attacked by literally 20 players, 30 players, 50 players! In past realms. ..every day, with around 700 minimum incommings for a bout 3 months non stop
With literally about 100 of my vils under attack and dozens of treb trains which I had to snipe because they were all with a minutes landing of each other.

And held out till the End. I'm not trying to inflate my reputation here but This isn't bullshit this is true, all while playing app only, browser is just not for Me.
It stresses me out lol.

When or if you can get to that level and can commit copious hours of time to this broke game, and have numerous world wins under your belt.
Perhaps I'll consider your claim somewhat reasonable ;)

And I'm not even sfu's best. There are afew above me. ( nowadays lol )

Getting old.... so....

Last edited:

Hurtllocker

Banned

You feel bad for Chick?

You look like humpty dumpty.