• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

General Discussion (Ilha dos ratos)

I think that there is another one or 2 alt tribes tho other than nomads army...

I think they are basically puffing their chests out and saying we re being shady and cheating so what?! Lol

I think its more the fact we are fighting two tribes with very little respect for themselves or the game in general.

They really don't care is the problem.

More Elon defends them the more he wrecks his own reputation.

But hey we have no 'evidence' so must not be true and NoT are not doing anything wrong at all.

LOL

Well it is what it is
Either everyone needs to be told look..
This is it from now on cheating will be clamped down on or everyone is free to cheat...
Cos otherwise people will always get unfair advantages and game becomes even less fun to play
The crowning I've seen although its not cheating is gettinga bit ridiculous now...
Pay to win ... and I dont fancy bankrupting myself to.keep up anyway! Lol

in the world, in which tms laughs so much at the Spanish inquisition, we were fewer players, with fewer towns, fewer troops, and more inactive!
By chance we "lost" the tribe.
We lost co-op for 7 days, while we received attacks, we did not get money (the vast majority) and even so, we fought to the end and even wavered knowing that we were losing!

even so we don't cry so much.

@Thatsmyspot

Here are some tips, since you seem new at the game.

#1) Don't start in the core
--> When starting in the core, you are a nuke magnet
#2) Stop whining
--> When whining on forums, everyone will target you in the present and future
#3) Make some friends
--> Those massive influx of accounts are friends, make some, you will see the power of friendship

I can guarantee you 100%, if you follow these three items, you will find success here in Tribal Wars.

in the world, in which tms laughs so much at the Spanish inquisition, we were fewer players, with fewer towns, fewer troops, and more inactive!
By chance we "lost" the tribe.
We lost co-op for 7 days, while we received attacks, we did not get money (the vast majority) and even so, we fought to the end and even wavered knowing that we were losing!

even so we don't cry so much.

Well thats a lie.

You had plenty of money and crown constantly.

You support your below average skill by cheating and multi accounting.

Please don't try and act humble when you are probably the most far thing from it.

Keep on MoLing.

@Thatsmyspot

Here are some tips, since you seem new at the game.

#1) Don't start in the core
--> When starting in the core, you are a nuke magnet
#2) Stop whining
--> When whining on forums, everyone will target you in the present and future
#3) Make some friends
--> Those massive influx of accounts are friends, make some, you will see the power of friendship

I can guarantee you 100%, if you follow these three items, you will find success here in Tribal Wars.

1. We did not start in the core.

2. The forums are a place to publicly shame those who are yet again destroying the game.

3. Those massive flux of accounts are probably INQ's multis.

4. Been around for over a decade here don't need any more friends I'm trying to get rid of a few.

5. Who the hell are you.

6.Jhin is currently updating his shame list on Jhin guide take a look shortly ;)

7. Do you like sharing a cell with frankster? I heard he's a decent cell mate.

8. Dont drop the soap.

Well thats a lie.

You had plenty of money and crown constantly.

You support your below average skill by cheating and multi accounting.

Please don't try and act humble when you are probably the most far thing from it.

Keep on MoLing.

LoL.

you think u know me, and you just dont even know your tribemates

1. We did not start in the core.

2. The forums are a place to publicly shame those who are yet again are destroying the game.

3. Those massive flux of accounts are probably INQ's multis.

4. Been around for over a decade here don't need any more friends I'm trying to get rid of a few.

5. Who the hell are you.

6.Jhin is currently updating his shame list on Jhin guide take a look shortly ;)

7. Do you like sharing a cell with frankster? I heard he's a decent cell mate.

8. Dont drop the soap.

1610844958899.png

someone know who can be this guy?

LoL.

you think u know me, and you just dont even know your tribemates

Who doesn't wak.

Your rep stinks.

Everyone noes you.

Your up the on the meme board with Frank.

Yeah your right I don't know all my tribes mates not sure what your trying to get at but great Job proving the obvious

There is something that I do not understand.

You have 43 tribe ability. That is, you attack at 110% (120% with grandmaster), defend at 125% MINIMUM, you recover more troops when they die due to medical skill. It is more difficult to spy on you. More recruiting, and you support at lightning speed.

and still cry with what is a 2vs1?

There is something that I do not understand.

You have 43 tribe ability. That is, you attack at 110% (120% with grandmaster), defend at 125% MINIMUM, you recover more troops when they die due to medical skill. It is more difficult to spy on you. More recruiting, and you support at lightning speed.

and still cry with what is a 2vs1?

2 v 1? Currently at war with 8 tribes. Whilst you hug the rest. We are 1 tribe fighting 300 plus not including all your multi accounts.

No skill required in the way you conduct or playing yourself

Also we don't have medicus yet.

Please come with straight facts

I want heat Wak not some sloppy half hearted piss up in a church.