• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

World Drama

You can get another 1500 if you finish rank 1 in bash aswell ;)

But yeah, was a nice surprise opening up my old account again.. There should be some requirements for it, like the account must have bought crowns at some point + been away for a given amount of time etc.. I would like to believe that at least, if not there will be people running lots of alts to gather crowns like you mentioned ^^

I think to avoid comparison INNO need to take this recruitment thing a bit more serious.
Link up with Domino's and throw in free pizza.
Put me down for an XL spicy hot one :p

DeletedUser4358

whats that? oh wait! its is

PS: If you want to have a multi account, dont be this guy:

View attachment 1836View attachment 1837View attachment 1838 I WONDER WHO THE MULTI ACCOUNT IS HMMMMMMMMMM

PPS:
!!!SUPER MEGA BONUS!!!
View attachment 1839

PPPS: U have a spy, and it ain't even me or anyone that's left ;)
So.... GUESS WHO THE SPY WAS AND MESSED UP DIPLO ON PURPOSE???

Literally knew from day one that guy is sketchy as hell lmao, and then having the balls to call me a spy L M A O

So.... GUESS WHO THE SPY WAS AND MESSED UP DIPLO ON PURPOSE???

Literally knew from day one that guy is sketchy as hell lmao, and then having the balls to call me a spy L M A O

I am/was never a spy, you however were/are a spy...

Not much banter or stuff i can get from stuff like that, need to try harder.

DeletedUser5396

LMAO!!

How can DUR reason that they didn t betray the NAP between them and VEZ, when they actually betrayed their own tribe ahahahhah.
Nothing else than backstabbers, scheming at the smallest chance they've got.
That's all I had to say, and btw,
The reason they broke the NAP with VEZ was --- They proposed VEZ to fight THC for them, because they had too many big players and low morale on THC, so if they've seen we don t attack THC they attacked us, without any announcement, in the night, woke up at 6:30 am and seen them attacking massively. STOP LYIN' boyz. And stop talkin about honour because it's obvious you didn t ever feel the meaning of that.

LMAO!!

How can DUR reason that they didn t betray the NAP between them and VEZ, when they actually betrayed their own tribe ahahahhah.
Nothing else than backstabbers, scheming at the smallest chance they've got.
That's all I had to say, and btw,
The reason they broke the NAP with VEZ was --- They proposed VEZ to fight THC for them, because they had too many big players and low morale on THC, so if they've seen we don t attack THC they attacked us, without any announcement, in the night, woke up at 6:30 am and seen them attacking massively. STOP LYIN' boyz. And stop talkin about honour because it's obvious you didn t ever feel the meaning of that.
was vez a tribe like 3 weeks ago? what purpouse do they have now? sounds like bad dip skills.

DeletedUser4358

I am/was never a spy, you however were/are a spy...

Not much banter or stuff i can get from stuff like that, need to try harder.

Literally joins VIP with his multiaccount, and goes into the discord within a minute
Gets kicked after they figured the tribe was on open to join

Joins DUR with his multiaccount and somehow gets leadership, doesn't join the discord untill yesterday.

Messages Wispa to ask if he will go to THC, literally only pantera had a list of people wanting to go to VIP, but of all people, you decide to ask him since hes close to you, and will be a big threat.

Seems to me like THC and wrexor planned this, which I honestly hope wasnt the case, and wrexor acted alone in this.

I for one would not want anything to do with this person.

Also, me changing tribes literally has no impact whatsoever. To be fair, any DECENT player would tell you it was the right call. Also, are we gonna give Wrexor crap about this then? If I seem to recal... : VIP > DUR > THC

Ask atomic, im 99% sure he does not see any problem with it. I even told him it might not be wise to have a banana in O.S when vik is on this world. Does this make me a VIP spy?

I couldnt care less about spying, its too much of a hassle. If I really were to spy, why would I question your decisions every time, and cause trouble for everyone to see? Surely, I would not say a thing, and just agree to everything. But let's be honest here, you're just not smart enough to think that way. Same reason it was known very early that you were a very sketchy player, and were going to jump ship. The only thing that wasn't certain, was when and to who.

It sure is fun that you big mouth so much, but after you steer clear of any argument with me, because somewhere you surely mustve known I knew something, same with not responding to anything here, the only argument you have is OH BUT UR A SPY!!!!!!

You literally have an IQ of 20 if you think I am or was a spy.

Oh well, we shall see if your creditcard can get you the win, because you're skills really wont ;)

Can you just leave the external forum if all you're going to do is post this? Or do you need me to thrash you and your buddies around again?

Last edited by a staff member: