• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Rumors by Fleetwood Mac Featuring Xenophontos Monastery

DeletedUser4744

And do you have proof of nomads sharing passwords?... are you asking me or telling me that ... i can't quite figure out if that was a question or a statement, thanks

NOTRE-DAME playing as -NASTY- is a case of password sharing or multiaccounts?

DeletedUser2616

if notre dame is who i think it is then there is 0% chance that i'm surprised of her doing co op abuse, password sharing and all that shit. and this is going as far back as en13. why does the dutch nazi keep coming back

So then who is running all the very very innactive inq accounts... when i spy then have red lined resources in villages... yet when I send a nuke .... whoa.... they have fully stacked vills... crazy

can you explain how Zujkiss who is down to 8 villages sent no attacks for months and has max res vills in villages... is now part of the new INQ! ....

DeletedUser4744

So then who is running all the very very innactive inq accounts... when i spy then have red lined resources in villages... yet when I send a nuke .... whoa.... they have fully stacked vills... crazy
Thankfully we can send a text message for free all over the world.
Ever heard of WhatsApp?

You should never take an IQ test. You might test negative.

DeletedUser4689

Well I'm not inclined too believe it was anyone in nomads mate.... how the fuck would we get Thomas Paines passwords without him giving it to us....

I'm convinced he needs to look closer to home ... as inq all share others passwords and accounts.... confirmed...how many people know his passwords?? Maybe he wants to look there

And another thing INQ .... innocent until proven guilt... dont know if thats a thing in Spain....

But basically without proof it ain't true no matter how much u scream
I already explained with a weak (short) password it's quite simple to bruteforce passwords. Inno provides 0 protection for that. I have yet to see any evidence of anything at all but I suspect this is the most likely.

DeletedUser4744

Also, do you think we would lose any villages if we had those passwords you say we have? You are making a fool of yourself in front of everybody. Just stop embarrassing your tribe.

Pathetic, TMS.

20200502_165335.jpg

ok...

Let's just pause for a minute

And get back to the topic of this argument

You accuse nomads of sabotaging your tribe.... even tho we all want to fight

So where is the proof!! The evidence?

Here in Espanol for you

Donde esta tu evidencia
Tu preuba

Because if you have none..

Stop blaming us on forums...
Case dismissed

DeletedUser4744

ok...

Let's just pause for a minute

And get back to the topic of this argument

You accuse nomads of sabotaging your tribe.... even tho we all want to fight

So where is the proof!! The evidence?

Here in Espanol for you

Donde esta tu evidencia
Tu preuba

Because if you have none..

Stop blaming us on forums...
Case dismissed

I will explain it for you, Einstein.

We have no access to the evidence, and the support team won't even bother to look it up.
What we can do is inference. Thomas Paine's password was a very common Spanish name in lowercase. I can safely infer that the guy that wrote the 'ifuckinglovejhin' script you guys use, is also capable of running dictionary attacks and breaking into the account.

So shut up and stop embarrassing yourself.

There we go.... you have no evidence....only suspicions....
You are speculating.... predicting.....guessing...

So please refrain from making conclusions on forums which are unproven and unfounded ....

No one wants to hear it .... or read it

your way of justifying yourself only makes you more guilty.

This was going to be a message saying goodbye to the world, since I'm tired of the tribal.

But I have realized that I couldn't get more glory than beating the "best English tribe" which, their game is based on the dirtiest game.

to the point that someone, a stranger, let's say, had to help them, indirectly, since they have nothing to do with it, and they know nothing about hacking.

We do not give more topic of conversation to the subject of the cheating that has been done to us.

let´s talk about...

No one expects the Spanish inquisition
and less to wakthebrave
TMS bocazas!!!!!!!!.png

I lost £20 quid the other day!

I have no proof but I'm sure it was a member of INQ...

I can just feel it ....

(using INQ logic)

Last edited:
omg ... i hang my head in frustration

1... never claimed to be the best English tribe

2... more guilty lol... how?? You have no evidence I'm just reinterating that

3 if lets say a stranger like u say has done this... how do you know its 'to help nomads' and not cos say they dislike inq?? .... how is this anything to do with nomads... if this is the case