• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

GLD - The nUMbeR oNe tribe - gone?

Frankster allegedly sold out his tribe to MFD for a spot, and then was rejected by them. Therefore cucking himself and screwing over all the retards who blindly followed him.
A bit wrong but close, he disbanded his tribe because as he said "everyone in my tribe is retards and I will let MFD win".

DeletedUser5183

I dunno... Franky with the ability to rim someone...

Seems a bit far fetched to me.

DeletedUser5131

It is known
known to be fake news
1547150391336.png

DeletedUser3471

And off he goes again, True Gladiators have now merged with WASPS ... two tribes gone and we're barely two weeks in.

And off he goes again, True Gladiators have now merged with WASPS ... two tribes gone and we're barely two weeks in.
WASPS is mostly former GLD members creating a new tribe because their old scheming leader who disbanded their tribe and wanted to let MFD win did just that. And C.V weren't good at all from the start, by the time they got their shit together and began donating they where already far behind.

DeletedUser5131

You say it like WASPS has a single relevant player though

DeletedUser3471

I heard MFD may fuck off to the next dom world as soon as it opens. So, looks like the biggest serious competitor may only be around for another month or so? Sad days my friends. Was hoping for at least a 3 tribe world.

I heard MFD may fuck off to the next dom world as soon as it opens. So, looks like the biggest serious competitor may only be around for another month or so? Sad days my friends. Was hoping for at least a 3 tribe world.
Who would be the other two?