• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

GLD - The nUMbeR oNe tribe - gone?

DeletedUser2616

I think you got confused about the difference of up and down. Gutspawn

mmm yeah, another top tier comeback from edvin. truly the master of wit.

if you're 11 i hope you find highschool fun, you'll probably spend half your time duct taped to a flag pole or something.

DeletedUser5131

mmm yeah, another top tier comeback from edvin. truly the master of wit.

if you're 11 i hope you find highschool fun, you'll probably spend half your time duct taped to a flag pole or something.
Nah man kids these days turn mayonnaise gender and suck off the whole football team, then give handys to ahmeds in the parking lot because its sweden

DeletedUser2616

kek2.png

DeletedUser2616

worst logic in the history of the world ever, sick burn / 10 mate

what? are you having a stroke? 11 is a bit young for that right?

seriously dude, stop making me agree with carrot that sweden needs to be glassed. just stop
I highly suspect you are the one who messaged me and said that all homosexuals are pedophiles and when i asked for evidence you/that person just said that all homosexuals are pedophiles. Are you that person?

DeletedUser2616

I highly suspect you are the one who messaged me and said that all homosexuals are pedophiles and when i asked for evidence you/that person just said that all homosexuals are pedophiles. Are you that person?

oh god, im laughing so hard right now. i've never messaged you but god damn that's hilarious. kudos to whoever did it you must've been seething

oh god, im laughing so hard right now. i've never messaged you but god damn that's hilarious. kudos to whoever did it you must've been seething
I actually weren't, i thanked the person for giving me some idiocy *ahem* *ahem* i mean entertainment to laugh at and just went on.

DeletedUser5131

I mean they're not wrong.

DeletedUser5131

I wonder if edvin became a fruit because he was also molested not just in tribal wars but by his moms boyfriend