• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

GLD - The nUMbeR oNe tribe - gone?

DeletedUser5131

Do you guys feel so manly being trolled/trolling an 11 yo? Asking for a friend.
Are you trying to define masculinity you little racist sexist cisgendered bigot? I'll tell your swedish cuck parents to send you for re-indoctrination.

Are you trying to define masculinity you little racist sexist cisgendered bigot? I'll tell your swedish cuck parents to send you for re-indoctrination.
Eh nope, and as I said "asking for a friend". Also, how do ya know i'm sexist and cisgender? You people are definetly some of the best entertainment i've got in a while. ;)

DeletedUser5131

uh oh we got a poofter on the loose
Screenshot_146.png

DeletedUser2616

1583274508717.png

I GOT SO MUCH ENTERTAINMENT FROM YOU GUYS, IM THE ONE THAT WAS TROLLING. BLDLFLBLFDLBLFLBLLF IM THE TROLL N-NOT YOU. NOOOOOOOOOO MY 200 IQ PLAYS IM SO GOOD AT LE EPIC CUMBACKS

god damn edvin, first you make me agree with jhin and now i find myself agreeing with carrot, swedes really are just vermin. why are you such a fucking retard lmao

View attachment 1557

I GOT SO MUCH ENTERTAINMENT FROM YOU GUYS, IM THE ONE THAT WAS TROLLING. BLDLFLBLFDLBLFLBLLF IM THE TROLL N-NOT YOU. NOOOOOOOOOO MY 200 IQ PLAYS IM SO GOOD AT LE EPIC CUMBACKS

god damn edvin, first you make me agree with jhin and now i find myself agreeing with carrot, swedes really are just vermin. why are you such a fucking retard lmao
Ah so know you think i'm retarded, such a good place to make people dig up gold for me.

DeletedUser2616

Yup, i managed to get ya mad at me so i finished my work here.

in what reality is that mad? jesus, you swedes really are retarded. im starting to get mad now i guess because carrot was right the whole time