• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Thief of the Day

I don't spike barbs, I just kill you. Look elsewhere.
Your responses imply it, implication is a fair basis for assumption, entire laws are written on it. Jhin's point stands, and that hurts to say.
thank you but why does it hurt to say?
i mean yes i troll a lot and you might hate me because you cant win against me, but do i make invalid points? come on man be a lad

DeletedUser3471

thank you but why does it hurt to say?
i mean yes i troll a lot and you might hate me because you cant win against me, but do i make invalid points? come on man be a lad

Because you're Jhin. And my tribe has beat you before. But that's not what's up for discussion here. Edvin's mental capacity is.

DeletedUser2616

c4a.jpg

"i knowingly took the bait, but i'm also going to OD on that bait" mfw

i got it the moment i started... cuz... yknow, im me.

also alexhann is legit just a 2 subscriber ape with one of them being his nan and the other being the 3-legged "literally who" dog that he took off the road because it looked just like him and he wanted to fuck it because he's so self-obsessed.

DeletedUser4932

Quite surprising that you can't really tell the difference between when there is a mod and when there isnt. Good nite my sweet prince.

Also Jhin might be autistic as fuck but my god atleast his amusing to read compared to trawling through edvins walls of 'logic.'
read your messages you unseasoned cabbage

then you might get it. but i doubt it still
I loled

DeletedUser2616

coolnite.png

tfw coolnite is stuck in the matrix and can't mod anymore ;__;