• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser4725

Moral behind the story. We are not survivors, we are warriors.
And it is this that makes you different from the rest. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4690

We have a challenge here. Will create some clarity:

The only thing you have is a filled core. True, there you are strong. That way you can focus on the front. When the time is right, half of the players will be kicked out of the tribe. We have 1 small group that fights for each other. With us every member is equal, and those members will also remain our members.
We do not have to make it easy for ourselves, rather an active group with skills than the easy way. Now say for yourself ... How many percent from the large tribes is still in his original tribe? That is the difference! We play together because we need each other. You play together to make it easy for you.
Rather fight and go down than win by stabbing a knife in someone else's back.
If you have the skills, feel free to join us. Would be nice to talk Dutch 2 you ;)

@Venutius
If you dont need to make it easy to yourself, why is your tribe p2w? You see it isnt skilled to take out some players when you have bought most oF your troops , moled many of your villas etc. Its just a big wallet. Im actually just laughing when i face such an superiour tribe like yours. Its actually more skills if you get a 200 member tribe to work well then it is to get a 50 member tribe to buy averythging. And im more then happy to discuss morale when it comes to memberamount compared to p2w.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4714

When the time is right, half of the players will be kicked out of the tribe.
Do you have the proof to back up such a statement ?? Last world we finished with 136 players. http://nl.tw2-tools.com/en28/tribe/1/
You are accusing us without providing any proof.

How many percent from the large tribes is still in his original tribe? @Venutius
Tribes merge and work together, people have the right to choose their own tribe, they should not be forced to stay with you, if they decide to leave, they probably have some good reasons to do so.
I did not join ROK ( last server ) because it was the easy way but because I trusted Vik more any other tribe leaders, back then we were not in a winning position. So you blame me for staying loyal to my original tribe ?
And please tell me, who are we stabbing in the back ? More false accusations without anything to back it up.
In en worlds like these the real fight is between the mrt tribes, look at it like an arms race, all the tribes want to recruit as much players as fast as possible. It's standard for en worlds, not for nl worlds... You came here to see what an en server is like, well this is it. Big tribes fighting each other.

stil the question remain, do you have honour playing 10 to 1 and win ?
yes, but I don't consider fighting you an honorable fight, that's why I'm focusing on fighting WICKED.
And once again, I'm not joining u. Maybe on the next beta, but not on en servers, I can't leave vik alone plus I know many good people here who I can trust.
You can complain all you want but you will never win an international server with only 50 players

DeletedUser4725

You clearly do not understand the discussion. :p
It is true, a tribe with 200 members is difficult to control. But the way in which players are used, nothing is said about that.

I have no problem with a mass tribe. If 200 NL players are actively participating, they are welcome. But that does not last, we both know. I do not want to have to win a world via CO accounts. Incidentally, we certainly do not buy more than some others.

If you dont need to make it easy to yourself, why is your tribe p2w? You see it isnt skilled to take out some players when you have bought most oF your troops , moled many of your villas etc. Its just a big wallet. Im actually just laughing when i face such an superiour tribe like yours. Its actually more skills if you get a 200 member tribe to work well then it is to get a 50 member tribe to buy averythging. And im more then happy to discuss morale when it comes to memberamount compared to p2w.

DeletedUser4690

dont worry i dont use ccop accounts. Im the laziest coop ever i defend him thats all. If one of the player i coop goes inactive i organize members to noble him down

DeletedUser4725

@Venutius
I do not blame you for anything :)
I enjoy this world, as you came here because NL is not what you are looking for.
I am also not going to complain because I am being attacked. I saw players from Elite to -F- and vice versa. Often because they were on a losing front. That way you get far into the game, of course, but that's not how we play.
How so? NL will not get far? We shall see ... We are here just to prove that the way we play can be as successful as the way you play.

Loyal, fighting like a team. I prefer to go down by helping a friend rather than telling him that I can not help. And that's the difference :)
What I say is not meant to be offensive. It is just an opinion. It is true, for us this is new, I also say that we are going to win, but we are doing our best. Deep inside you know what I mean. :rolleyes:

DeletedUser4690

You clearly do not understand the discussion. :p
It is true, a tribe with 200 members is difficult to control. But the way in which players are used, nothing is said about that.

I have no problem with a mass tribe. If 200 NL players are actively participating, they are welcome. But that does not last, we both know. I do not want to have to win a world via CO accounts. Incidentally, we certainly do not buy more than some others.
I heard some rumours about a few VOC members spending 100 euro each week. Not sure if this is true but i know this players have used plenty of mols, decivers and rangers and they had a 4k MA nuke that was more or less bought by legendary offers.

DeletedUser4725

I have already used 3 crowns because I misbehaved. : p
But I will not go further, because crowns are used on both sides. We both know that as well.

DeletedUser4722

I rather use my wallet to benefit myself instead of using other people to benefit myself. We use what we have, if it isn't enough, we just deal with it or some players spend money to make it happen. But we don't just recruit more player to make it easier for ourself. We all know you guys wouldn't hold ground longer than a month with the same amount of players because you need those 150 extra players.

I'm not saying we're going to win this world, but we are gonna get far and show you how far 50 players can get. :)

DeletedUser4725

We all know you guys wouldn't hold ground longer than a month with the same amount of players because you need those 150 extra players.

I'm not saying we're going to win this world, but we are gonna get far and show you how far 50 players can get. :)

And again.. That's the different.. ;)

DeletedUser4690

And i realy dont care if you spend a million crowns.But it is a bit hilarious to read some of this posting where some of your members is realy telling everybody how superior your tribe is and how shit other tribes is. All im saying is that it seems a bit retarded to use this this amount of crowns if you are as superiour as you say

DeletedUser4714

I'm fighting an MRT tribe on the beta right now so I understand your complains

DeletedUser4725

And i realy dont care if you spend a million crowns.But it is a bit hilarious to read some of this posting where some of your members is realy telling everybody how superior your tribe is and how shit other tribes is. All im saying is that it seems a bit retarded to use this this amount of crowns if you are as superiour as you say
I don't tell that we are superiour. I only say what the differences are between our playing styles. I am not saying that we are better than you, or that you are better than us. Don't feel you attacked. If I want to attack you, I want to do that in the game itself.

DeletedUser4697

This thread is becoming so terribly boring :p People use crowns, coops or bundle together. blablabla.

DeletedUser4690

F players use crowns to
you can't use that against it
I know. but it seems like a retarded waste of money from your tribe. Everything is so nice and good in your tribe and you have so skilled members. All other tribes is more or less just shit. This is what your members keep telling us.. So why spend all this money when the other tribes is this noobish and you are so good? We need to spend some crowns because we are a noobish tribe

DeletedUser4697

I know. but it seems like a retarded waste of money from your tribe. Everything is so nice and good in your tribe and you have so skilled members. All other tribes is more or less just shit. This is what your members keep telling us.. So why spend all this money when the other tribes is this noobish and you are so good?

Let me just say that there are maybe 2 or 3 people from our 50 that are screaming so loudly about how good they are. Where 1 of them already joined F. So I would not pay too much attention to that. Ofcourse we respect all of you and are very aware about the good players in all tribes.