• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Best / worst tribes

DeletedUser1901

Thx for the nice banner

1. upload_2017-12-4_22-48-20.png

Attachments

• upload_2017-12-4_22-46-59.png
    upload_2017-12-4_22-46-59.png
    47.5 KB · Views: 167

DeletedUser4697

I am sure, @Venutius , that you and @Red Attack really could get along quite well together. You just have to realise that you are in the wrong tribe and belong to us dutchies/belgians ;)

DeletedUser4714

Welcome to the en servers, if you want to complain about mass tribes you're better of staying in the dutch realms. ELITE could have given us a fair fight but they already gave up, now WICKED is taking their place. EN servers are bigger so tribes also get bigger.
If you take a closer look at us you'll notice that although we have a massive amount of members, we also have a smaller core filled with good and active players.
+ taking down a mass tribe is a challenge so by all means go ahead ;)

DeletedUser3439

Wicked took in people whow got dropped on their but in chaos. If anyone's been kicked from a tribe at random, they'd know how it feels. It's not pleasant. So say what you will but we are always scouting for new players because who knows. You may find someone like Granted, Yeli, dreginkt, or like the Dutchmen but they need the space and the rss to grow. Well we have the points to give them the rss.

DeletedUser4769

Best: Care Bears,rank 10 with only 18 members and surviving (atleast so far) between the big tribes.

Worst: Wicked,rank 2 by the amount of members but when you compare them to the other 100+ members tribe you don't need more explanation

DeletedUser4714

Don't really agree here. We never had long lasting or many mass tribes on the first and second world on the dutch realm while there were way more players than we have here now.
Last time I played on the dutch realm was 4y ago, I left because it got boring , always the same people

DeletedUser4690

Don't really agree here. We never had long lasting or many mass tribes on the first and second world on the dutch realm while there were way more players than we have here now.
Its nice you finally is going to experience something new. We plan to stay to the end. When it comes to MRT it also depends a bit on what players you have in the tribe. It might not always be 200 noobs as it is on national servers.

DeletedUser4769

On the national servers it's most of the time several decent/good players who keep the others up by co-ops and fail or win then when half is inactive. makes me curious how it will be here.
Beside that it's harder to win with 50 members then with 100. I think everyone can agree on that but at the end it's about who wins so that makes people who are not sure in their own skill to get in bigger tribes and so is it possible for everyone to win.
But i must say can't see the fun if you are with 200 active skilled players in a tribe because there will be a lack of challenge.... or atleast that's how i see it

DeletedUser4714

We have a lot of members but if you take a closer look you will notice that we have a strong core, filled with good active players

DeletedUser4769

I saw,but like i said isn't there a lack of challenge then? I mean when i played on old servers against bigger tribes or even smaller ones with skilled players i needed to take risks. Sometimes those paid out sometimes it fails but if you have double the amount of players there is a lot less of risk.
So lower effort (especially when there is good teamwork) to win or get big as a player youreself. Doesn't that takes fun away and rewarded feeling away then when you need to fight harder for it?

DeletedUser4714

We had a fair fight against Elite but they left. To be honest It doesn't really matter who you fight. When you win if still feels good. It's only a problem is your not on the front line, If you're safe and don't need to worry about anything, you lose intrest. You make it Fun by participating in the war, your goal should not be winning the game. Your goal should be taking An enemy village, securing a province. Finally getting the village you have been attacking for weeks. When you reach that, you set your next goal and so on.

DeletedUser4725

We have a challenge here. Will create some clarity:

The only thing you have is a filled core. True, there you are strong. That way you can focus on the front. When the time is right, half of the players will be kicked out of the tribe. We have 1 small group that fights for each other. With us every member is equal, and those members will also remain our members.
We do not have to make it easy for ourselves, rather an active group with skills than the easy way. Now say for yourself ... How many percent from the large tribes is still in his original tribe? That is the difference! We play together because we need each other. You play together to make it easy for you.
Rather fight and go down than win by stabbing a knife in someone else's back.
If you have the skills, feel free to join us. Would be nice to talk Dutch 2 you ;)

@Venutius

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser4728

i think the good core players from mass tribes are using players for benefits so they can ''win'' against better players
Friends with benefits they called it .
stil the question remain, do you have honour playing 10 to 1 and win ?