• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

TOP 5/map

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser4401

Can you two lovebirds keep this convo in PM so this thread will stay on topic? Also... Map update?

DeletedUser4406

573492b35fac6107b02d2483a5e046c4

as requested here is a map update :) please tell me in detail if there is anything special your looking for.

Happy hunting everyone!

DeletedUser4401

It's funny cause you think the coalition is so set in place. That just shows me you're actually clueless to the reality to the world's diplo
Please mighty Titus... Enlighten us... cause as far as I see it, this will not end up good for TNS...

DeletedUser4419

I'll try to speak without any bias right now. NWT just gave TNS the one chance they'll probably ever have to remove them off of the map. IF (I sincerely doubt it) TNS plays it correctly, they'll have a free world in return. It was a premature decision from all the tribes, in all honesty. This aggressive play so from many tribes at once is unnecessarily risky. Why don't you take all the opportunities you can safely, and then create such a marginal lead that you can't be overtaken? I don't get it. I trust that my tribe can do something right, but I'm still not impressed at all, as I've said many times.

I'll also need to side with Barren (in regards to what he said on EN22 forum) and say WHAT THE F**K CROWNERS CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE THIS GAME ALONE?!
Seriously. One tw*t spends $400 then another spends $550 or so. Can you please play the game with normal mechanics, or do you want me to withdraw from my savings account and buy everything including a max level tribe within 5 minutes? This isn't going to ever end well for crowners. Look at every world that someone's had a lvl 35-43 tribe on. P&D is dead on both, now either TNS or NWT will be gone. Plus there's more that crowned less, as you all know.

Either way, I'm watching, but I seriously don't like where this world is going. This is seriously idiotic. Please grow up, kids. I may just start quitting every world that a tribe crowns level above 15-20 on, unless I feel like making those crowners waste a few months' worth of their earnings, or their parents'.

PS: No matter how much you spend, I'll win. Thanks for ruining half the fun, though.

I'll try to speak without any bias right now. NWT just gave TNS the one chance they'll probably ever have to remove them off of the map. IF (I sincerely doubt it) TNS plays it correctly, they'll have a free world in return. It was a premature decision from all the tribes, in all honesty. This aggressive play so from many tribes at once is unnecessarily risky. Why don't you take all the opportunities you can safely, and then create such a marginal lead that you can't be overtaken? I don't get it. I trust that my tribe can do something right, but I'm still not impressed at all, as I've said many times.

I'll also need to side with Barren (in regards to what he said on EN22 forum) and say WHAT THE F**K CROWNERS CAN YOU PLEASE LEAVE THIS GAME ALONE?!
Seriously. One tw*t spends $400 then another spends $550 or so. Can you please play the game with normal mechanics, or do you want me to withdraw from my savings account and buy everything including a max level tribe within 5 minutes? This isn't going to ever end well for crowners. Look at every world that someone's had a lvl 35-43 tribe on. P&D is dead on both, now either TNS or NWT will be gone. Plus there's more that crowned less, as you all know.

Either way, I'm watching, but I seriously don't like where this world is going. This is seriously idiotic. Please grow up, kids. I may just start quitting every world that a tribe crowns level above 15-20 on, unless I feel like making those crowners waste a few months' worth of their earnings, or their parents'.

PS: No matter how much you spend, I'll win. Thanks for ruining half the fun, though.
I am not going into discussion about crowns... I don't buy them, but if someone spends their money, it's their money.
As for premature decision, I cannot agree on that. TNS was breaking NAPS without warning already, and eating everything on the way. They would not attack big tribes at the moment, but when they grow enough there would be no stop. Personally I can't imagine how they would ignore Horde on their way to TKA/NWT after LGN/LiA would be gone. The decision to do it was not done over 5 minutes but over few days of discussion of agreeing terms and setting up everything. The strength of tribes in coalition is big enough to make me believe that this war will not last too long

I am not going into discussion about crowns... I don't buy them, but if someone spends their money, it's their money.
As for premature decision, I cannot agree on that. TNS was breaking NAPS without warning already, and eating everything on the way. They would not attack big tribes at the moment, but when they grow enough there would be no stop. Personally I can't imagine how they would ignore Horde on their way to TKA/NWT after LGN/LiA would be gone. The decision to do it was not done over 5 minutes but over few days of discussion of agreeing terms and setting up everything. The strength of tribes in coalition is big enough to make me believe that this war will not last too long

Name one NAP TNS broke. Cause we haven't. If anything NWT had a NAP with LiA that they broke the instant bp ended. Keep making up rumors if you'd like but they'll get you nowhere because there's not a speck of truth in them

DeletedUser4419

Titus, I like how you word yourself, but with all these rumours, I'm forced to believe your tribe is nowhere near as innocent as you suggest.
Also Husk, no matter how long you take on it, a decision made without experience in the scenario is premature. Very rarely can you make the correct choice for a situation like this without having personally gone through it or having analysed something similar multiple times.

I am genuinely curious because I am on the council and I am not aware of a single violation of breaking a NAP or our members attacking a member of another tribe under a NAP. The only complaints raised to me were minor spiking accusations which were dismissed.

DeletedUser4401

Name one NAP TNS broke. Cause we haven't. If anything NWT had a NAP with LiA that they broke the instant bp ended. Keep making up rumors if you'd like but they'll get you nowhere because there's not a speck of truth in them
We didn't broke NAP with Lions... NAP was taken down before any attacks were made, even Lions leader was informed about this action before attacks... if you want i can post screenshot from our personal convo

We didn't broke NAP with Lions... NAP was taken down before any attacks were made, even Lions leader was informed about this action before attacks... if you want i can post screenshot from our personal convo

My mistake then. Can't edit post for some reason. And FYI we never had a NAP with LiA either..

I got sources, which I am not in permission to tell you about

DeletedUser4419

Welp I wonder what's gonna happen now, lol. Can a world really be this one-sided?

Status
Not open for further replies.