• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Share a "FUN FACT" about Yourself.

DeletedUser4287

Fun fact: When i proposed to my girlfriend at an restaurant she fainted and could not give me an answer, the only answer i got is ''ooh my good, yes'' then fainted, some people there said it was an yes but it wasnt a clear YES, she got the engagement ring but no wedding planned as of yet :p

it was also one of my most embarrasing moments in my life.. A young man of 23 standing up saying ''can i have a moment of silence please'' going down on my knees and proposing :p

I repeatedly said to myself; DO NOT go random and say something stupid as usual to light up the mood....

DeletedUser4287

Fun fact: who ever made this thread need a late chrismas present in form of something sweet like candy :p genius thread

DeletedUser4035

Fun fact: the guy on my profile pic is actually my father

When i was in college i found out that my roommate/bestfriend have a phobia of bugs... I was bringing big bugs to the room from time to time to "help" him overcome his irrational fear ... it was hilarious first two years ... until he found out about my phobia of dogs

DeletedUser3903

When i was in college i found out that my roommate/bestfriend have a phobia of bugs... I was bringing big bugs to the room from time to time to "help" him overcome his irrational fear ... it was hilarious first two years ... until he found out about my phobia of dogs
Ok that is a fun fact! :rolleyes:

DeletedUser1581

FUN FACT: If a car is going to hit you, try t jump on the bonnet! It will save your legs trust me! (worked both times for me)

DeletedUser3016

I was deported from Italy for being really drunk whilst in the military, and jumping on an Italian politicians car. I took her out for a meal to say sorry, she was actually really nice!