• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Share a "FUN FACT" about Yourself.

DeletedUser3669

I bought a dog, and a very fancy new house just across the university were i teach science :)

i'm also becoming a community manager assistant(it's like enforcing duties of what the manager says making sure people stick to it) for one of the new mmo games coming out 2018 :D Thank god it's not a pay to win but a RvR game :)
rip free time

DeletedUser3669

Sad fact im suppose to have a introdution to 75 students but the screen is saying :no signal.....

DeletedUser4271

Sad fact im suppose to have a introdution to 75 students but the screen is saying :no signal.....
Did you try turning it on and off?...was it even plugged in? (typical IT responses that usually solve the problem)

Fun fact im moving out in a few weeks/months RIP internet.

DeletedUser4410

I am usually in the middle of at least four different books at any one time. I start one, get about halfway through it and for some reason before I get a chance to finish it I'm in the mood for a different genre. My husband suggests that I read short stories and graphic novels, which I do sometimes. But, by far, I am addicted to 500+ page novels. I don't like eBooks or audiobooks either. I want to hold the book in my hands and smell the pages. It's wonderful!!

DeletedUser3903

I am usually in the middle of at least four different books at any one time. I start one, get about halfway through it and for some reason before I get a chance to finish it I'm in the mood for a different genre. My husband suggests that I read short stories and graphic novels, which I do sometimes. But, by far, I am addicted to 500+ page novels. I don't like eBooks or audiobooks either. I want to hold the book in my hands and smell the pages. It's wonderful!!

Nice!!! Sounds like me.... what books do you enjoy?

DeletedUser4410

Nice!!! Sounds like me.... what books do you enjoy?
All kinds really. Mostly non-fiction genres like historical fiction and fantasy. I also enjoy the classics like the Brontes, Tolstoy, etc. Honestly, I'll read just about anything. Lol

DeletedUser3903

All kinds really. Mostly non-fiction genres like historical fiction and fantasy. I also enjoy the classics like the Brontes, Tolstoy, etc. Honestly, I'll read just about anything. Lol

Awesome- great authors.

DeletedUser4551

Fun fact: I'm attracted to fat guys. No joke. If you weigh less than 250 lbs. don't even bother talking to me. It can be awkward because I'm pretty slim and a lot of the time I'm asked "What are you doing with him?".

DeletedUser4551

Okay...I've been waiting for someone to post after me so that I can post again and clarify my fun fact. I know that double posting is against the rules, but I want to make this clear before I forget. Please forgive me.

I am, by no means, suggesting that 250 lbs. makes anyone "fat". That is just my personal estimated weight minimum, so to speak. Depending on a person's height and a few other things, 250 lbs. may still be too slim for me. Lol I should've probably reworded my post to say that I am not attracted to skinny/slim guys. That is more accurate. The fact that I am asked what I am doing with the type of man that I am attracted to is infuriating, by the way. I despise the fact that people feel as though I am supposed to be with a slim guy just because I am a slim woman.

Anyway, I hope I have not offended anyone. I just thought it was something funny to share.

DeletedUser3903

Fun fact: I'm attracted to fat guys. No joke. If you weigh less than 250 lbs. don't even bother talking to me. It can be awkward because I'm pretty slim and a lot of the time I'm asked "What are you doing with him?".

Huh.

Good fun fact :)