• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Share a "FUN FACT" about Yourself.

DeletedUser3903

Do you have a hidden talent? Can you play an instrument? Able to do something unusual? Had an incredible experience/happening? Traveled somewhere fascinating?

Share. :)

Easter1.jpg

Never share your sins! Such shares can badly influence young and careless minds. Please.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2048

Whats an PADI qualified rescue driver, and what episode? :O

PADI is a major, worldwide diving organisation - with one of the best reputations for their diving qualifications. Rescue diver is one step below dive master, which is the first level where you can get work in the recreational diving industry. It basically means that I can dive to 40m, day or night, and if anyone gets into trouble, I have had training to know to save them.

I'm not sure what episode - I don't actually watch it lol. It aired a couple of years ago in Australia though, I think. I'm just reading a magazine in the cafe :p

DeletedUser3903

my fun fact is that I have read a book of 700 pages in less then 24 hours out :D Think it was 1 of the clock work trilogy books from Cassandra Clare ;)[/QUOTE]

I have met Cassandra Clare in New York a few years ago... there was a launch party celebrating City Of Bones becoming a movie from her Mortal Instrument series. (LOVED that series but have not read her Clockwork series - yet).

DeletedUser300

my fun fact is that I have read a book of 700 pages in less then 24 hours out :D Think it was 1 of the clock work trilogy books from Cassandra Clare ;)

I have met Cassandra Clare in New York a few years ago... there was a launch party celebrating City Of Bones becoming a movie from her Mortal Instrument series. (LOVED that series but have not read her Clockwork series - yet).[/QUOTE]

Oh clockwork series is better then the mortal instruments you should read it for sure :D and don't forget Lady Midnight ;)

Nice to meet a fellow fantasy reader :p

DeletedUser4095

^ we all know what else that seated position good for is ennit?

my fun fact about myself is that I'm really good with an HK417 even though the fact that moving targets are a lot tougher to hit on a ship.

DeletedUser4287

My fun fact about myself, I am very wealthy and bought myself a place to watch when they were filming all game of thrones episodes from season 1 to season 5.
The amount of mistakes they made was hilarious :D

DeletedUser3903

My fun fact about myself, I am very wealthy and bought myself a place to watch when they were filming all game of thrones episodes from season 1 to season 5.
The amount of mistakes they made was hilarious :D

OMG really????? That would be AMAZING!

DeletedUser4289

Fun fact: I have a piece of a nail stuck in my lower leg from when my friends and i made a frag bomb out of black powder.