• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Mushroom news!

DeletedUser3669

lnQNxnT.gif

The beginning of something great?

Seperation01.png
Interview with the main actors of two strong tribes!

magic mushroom has written:
Wonderful! First question

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself, past experience and why you decided to start play en20.

manajah has written:
im 25 years old from norway, i have a masters degree in norwegian litterature, im married and have a 2 year old child. ive played and won several worlds on norwegian worlds before i stared on en 14. then i played under the name Epicfantom. i started on en 14 because my former mentor from norwegian worlds and friend carrot70 (on .no scott) was doing well there. i hadd a slow start but climbed to number 1 on offensive bash. i started on en 20 because i wanted to see how much further ahead i could get if i got a good start. this is allso the sixth world im playing with carrot, and we want to keep our perfect score.

2.What is your current opinion on the top 4 tribes, do you think they will give your tribe a hard fight in the future?

manajah has written:
i think the other tribes are very strong right now, and maybe the following month. (just hold on 5 min i need to do something fast before i fully answer your question)

manajah has written:
the major changes in how gold effect earlygame has made it easy for big spenders to become really powerfull at this stage of the game. for example unit packages gives a good ammount of troops that dos not cost a single ressourse

manajah has written:
this makes them powerfull right now, but at a later stage this will not mather. as many might have notices several of these players has gatherd in for example the plague. right now they are a major treat, espessaly to me personaly. im a major player in this world but dos not spend money on games. many knows that and its a tacticaly good desision to try to tske me out before their deep pockets become irelevant.

This question for me seem to be semi neutral, so i understand if you don't want to answer it...

3.What are your tribes plan for this world? Does your council have a set of goals?

manajah has written:
well i dont have a counsil, as i see most tribes on .en has as a base leadership structure. i have a good diplomat, and several highly skilled squad leaders. they give advice and take a good part in dession making, but have more spesific roles. as a general rule i try to avoid democatic ways at all cost. it is fair but highly ineffective. the leaders in this tribe is swift accurate and effective. My goal and therefore our goal is to win this by spreading destruction. many like to sneek in and take a few villas, im really not that cind of player.

4. do you have someone inside your own tribe you would like to get a reward or something special for his or her hard work? Like helping you out with the duties keeping the tribe running, Answering questions from members. A very experienced player you truly respect.

manajah has written:
carrot70, he is the best player in this game, anny world, national or international. as i am among the best attackers and have the deepest knowlage of this game, he is simply indestructable. ive not yet see him less than number 1 on a world, and en 14 was the first world ive mannaged to beat him on offensive bashpoints. he is simply unstoppablem

5. Lastly do you have anything else to share with the rest of the world?

manajah has written:
i just want them to know that if i survive this storm that the plague is pushing agsinst me, i will win this world. after i get 50 villas theres no stopping me, and everyone that knows annything about en 14 knows that it is the truth. the other tribes will change as the cash kings give up, but my tribe will last, and if our leaders survives the first storm the resoult is given.

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself, past and experience and why you decided to start play en20

Carrot70 has written:
im 46 year old norwegian, my experience is mostly from norvegian server where i have won 4 realms. At EN server i played EN 14 and i played EN 17 a short time. i was actually planning to wait until EN 21 opend before i started another realm but when many of my old tribemates started here i decided to join

2. What is your current opinion on the other top tribes in en20? do you expect any of them to be a threat in the future?

Carrot70 has written:i see ownage as the biggest threat. the other tribes need to team up if they are going to have any chance. but it already looks like many of them have done it so it will be intresting to see what happends

3. what is your tribe plans for the future? do you have a set of goals to fullfill by end of the month?

Carrot70 has written:
its still early in the game so we are mostly just looking into securing provinces

4. IS there someone in your tribe you would like to get a reward or a shout out for a well done job? a person you truly respect.

Carrot70 has written:
its still early on this realm so its hard to say but if i should choose frome the players i already know it has to be manajah i have played together with him at almost al realms i have played and he always do his part of the job. only problem is of cource that he dont know the meaning of the word humble

5. last question, is there anything else you would like to share with the world(en20)

Carrot70 has written:
i would prefer if we could keep this world free of sabotage. but there is of course some players that dont have the skill to attack/defend the real way. But i just say that i will look at every player that use sabotage freqently as a noob and coward.

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself, past experience and why you decided to start play en20

DoctorEvil has written:
Hi my real name is Ste , i have played tribal wars 2 since Alanwick (En1) I'm a nice player who is very easy to talk to . I like to play with active like minded people . I started playing En20 because i came here to be one of the best on the realm and i want to organise a Tribe of very active and experienced players To Win the world .

2. What is your current opinion on the other top 4 tribes, do you expect them to be a threat in the future?

DoctorEvil has written:
All RED- I know a lot of there members and i know some of them are very good . I don't see them as a threat . TO many members scattered all around very easy to pick off but it seem's 85% of red are defensive

D-K- D-K are doing well and there leadership is good , i like some players here . I don't see them as a threat . Strong members list , maybe D-K will go far

X-men - Leaders i know them all some strong players here but they have also took alot of dead wight on it could hold them back in the future . Strong leader's need to cut the dead ones

T-P #NOCOMMENT

3. What is your tribe plans for the future? do your council/leadership have a set of goals for this month?

DoctorEvil has written:
Our plan's for the future are to own most of our province's and expand at a fast rate to squire the core and have a nice bass core that is unbreakable we don't set monthly goals just yet most of our members know what they are doing .But our main goals for this month is to grab the academy and noble in province to strengthen each player .

4. IS there someone special inside your tribe you really look up to and respect? Someone that should be given a reward for his or her hard work? Taking care of tough duties as answering questions from members, writing weekly letters to the tribe, informing people of different policy and so on.

DoctorEvil has written:
No comment at this time

and last question do you have anything else to share to the world?

DoctorEvil has written:
nothing at this time

Seperation01.png

Competition

50k resources to the person reaching 200k offensive bashpoints

And that is everything for this time!
and a big hug to cuddles for letting me use his lines(I never asked hehe)

DeletedUser2615

Carrot70 has written:i see ownage as the biggest threat. the other tribes need to team up if they are going to have any chance. but it already looks like many of them have done it so it will be intresting to see what happends
You do us great honour. Hopefully we have many tribes that give good challenge to this world. And I too would prefer no sabotage. Personally I don't use it.

DeletedUser3669

You do us great honour. Hopefully we have many tribes that give good challenge to this world. And I too would prefer no sabotage. Personally I don't use it.

:O PeaceFrog you play this world? such an honour for the world itself i have heard great things about you <3
may i interview you <3? I would like to live up the forum it's to quiet for my taste. i'm a humble player looking to have some fun while i have my semi long vacation before i get back to business :D :D

DeletedUser3669

We continue our story with another face joining the club :O​

Please give a warm applaud to Lycanire For joining the club(the interview)

1. Please tell us a bit about yourself, past experience and why you decided to start play en20

2. What is your current opinion on the other top 4 tribes, do you expect them to be a threat in the future?

3. What is your tribe plans for the future? do your council/leadership have a set of goals for this month?

4.IS there someone special inside your tribe you really look up to and
respect? Someone that should be given a reward for his or her hard work?
Taking care of tough duties as answering questions from members,
writing weekly letters to the tribe, informing people of different
policy and so on.

Answers below.

Lycanire has written:

Here goes!
I'm Lycanire, the King of the Vikings! Along with my co-king, Skidmarksid, we lead the valiant into battle. We started playing TW1 about 10 years ago which is where we met. There, we were part of MCD, the largest and most powerful tribe on that world, personally I was rank #6 conquer in the realm!
We came here as it was new world, we could get ahead. Unfortunately, TW2 seems too p2w compared to TW1, but we're giving it our best shot and we'll see what happens!
Also, could you list all the questions so I can answer them in one mail? Easier for me :D

Lycanire has written:
2 -
I think the other tribes are very strong, we already have diplomacy agreements with some of them, but it's clear that there is a lot of p2w going on up there which rips the fun out of the game in my opinion. We're a very tactical and strong unit tribe, if we decide we're going to do something we'll do it and we'll get results. Our allies will find us to be the most helpful during a fight, and also the most loyal, we thrive on honour. If someone backstabs us, they probably won't be up for long enough to tell the tale! Haha!

3 -
We always have a sturdy plan which we stick to, unfortunately I can't reveal what those plans are just yet but I can tell you that our teamwork as a tribe is unparalleled. If there is another tribe who pulls together as a team better than we do, I'd be surprised. We have a code of honour and we have each other's backs. We also have a lot of experience within the tribe and our battle tactics almost always work.

4 -
Me of course! Haha, I jest. Our council all plays their part, I wouldn't like to single anyone out because as I've said, we operate as one unit. While there is a council here, our individual member's ideas are just as valued and discussed. I'd like to praise every single member of Vikings for all being brilliant players and all-round good people just up for a laugh.

5 -
Tatai Var - The Vikings are here, if you stand with us we will be your friends for life, if you stand against us then give up now. You will not break our shield wall, you will not fell our axes. We are not an aggressive tribe, we will only fight with reason, so do not fear us... Yet. ;)

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

it's patch day so enjoy the newsletter and don't flame to much!

DeletedUser3677

Agreed, ownage is a powerful force, tried to hit them alone and got burned pretty hard :(

keep up the good work!

DeletedUser3682

Good read and a great idea. Nice way to keep the forum alive. We have dealt with the Vikings they are honourable players. I am looking forward to a fight flight or friend relationship later in the game.
Aot Aot Aot

DeletedUser1914

We continue our story with another face joining the club :O​

Please give a warm applaud to Lycanire For joining the club(the interview)

4.IS there someone special inside your tribe you really look up to and
respect? Someone that should be given a reward for his or her hard work?
Taking care of tough duties as answering questions from members,
writing weekly letters to the tribe, informing people of different
policy and so on.

Answers below.

Lycanire has written:

Here goes!
I'm Lycanire, the King of the Vikings! Along with my co-king, Skidmarksid, we lead the valiant into battle. We started playing TW1 about 10 years ago which is where we met. There, we were part of MCD, the largest and most powerful tribe on that world, personally I was rank #6 conquer in the realm!
We came here as it was new world, we could get ahead. Unfortunately, TW2 seems too p2w compared to TW1, but we're giving it our best shot and we'll see what happens!
Also, could you list all the questions so I can answer them in one mail? Easier for me :D

Lycanire has written:
2 -
I think the other tribes are very strong, we already have diplomacy agreements with some of them, but it's clear that there is a lot of p2w going on up there which rips the fun out of the game in my opinion. We're a very tactical and strong unit tribe, if we decide we're going to do something we'll do it and we'll get results. Our allies will find us to be the most helpful during a fight, and also the most loyal, we thrive on honour. If someone backstabs us, they probably won't be up for long enough to tell the tale! Haha!

3 -
We always have a sturdy plan which we stick to, unfortunately I can't reveal what those plans are just yet but I can tell you that our teamwork as a tribe is unparalleled. If there is another tribe who pulls together as a team better than we do, I'd be surprised. We have a code of honour and we have each other's backs. We also have a lot of experience within the tribe and our battle tactics almost always work.

4 -
Me of course! Haha, I jest. Our council all plays their part, I wouldn't like to single anyone out because as I've said, we operate as one unit. While there is a council here, our individual member's ideas are just as valued and discussed. I'd like to praise every single member of Vikings for all being brilliant players and all-round good people just up for a laugh.

5 -
Tatai Var - The Vikings are here, if you stand with us we will be your friends for life, if you stand against us then give up now. You will not break our shield wall, you will not fell our axes. We are not an aggressive tribe, we will only fight with reason, so do not fear us... Yet. ;)
This ones smart.Keeps his council close and doesnt let them become a target.Afterall in a war you're more likely to focus on the players commanding as usually once they fall the tribe goes to hell.

DeletedUser3669

next interesting interview
music tribute to PeaceFrog enjoy

2. What is your current opinion on the other top 3 tribes, do you expect them to be a threat in the future?

3. Plans in the future? Bomb hard or Ally hard?

4.Is there any sweetheart in your tribe that do your job for you?

5. Your tribe seem to have started late will this be a problem in the future, not being close to the center? Or do you feel this will be a strategy advantage being far from the core(mid)?

6. IS there any MRT tribes you expect being rekt in the coming weeks?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PeaceFrog has written:I am an old gamer. And a young grandfather. Been playing computer games since the first PCs. Tribal Wars is a great MMO strategy game. One of the best. And it is the relationships and politics that gives it incredible depth. And so it makes sense that when one world finishes that you move to the next together.

Who knows. Tribes are such fragile things. The biggest threat comes from within a tribe. And tribe leaders seem so eager to merge. It is unlikely that the top tribes now will be the same top tribes in the future.

I am sure you would like to know ;)

OWN is always open to diplomacy.

OWN has a lot of great players and great leaders. Many in OWN have lead successful tribes. We are here for the fun.

Sometimes a core tribe will win the world. Other times a rim tribe will prevail. But personally I prefer to stay out of the core.

Who cares. Learning how to lead a tribe well takes some trial and error. When you first start out you think it is all about numbers. So you recruit anyone. I did it. But you learn.

Have fun. And don't forget that this is just a game. Which means you can have fun OWNing.

DeletedUser1914

It will be interesting to see if OWN can keep playing two world at once .Their also on EN18 and have a war/s going on there.

DeletedUser2847

Lol. It would might be clever to get an ally with a tribe on EN 18 to start coordinate attacks at 2 different realms.

DeletedUser1423

I am only on this world....but I am just a small piece of the pie.

DeletedUser3669

Lol. It would might be clever to get an ally with a tribe on EN 18 to start coordinate attacks at 2 different realms.

isn't that against the rules :p? the realms are meant to be seperated if you use the forum in EN 18 to coordinate attacks in EN 20 isn't that cheating :p
atleast in TW1 it is pretty much against the rules, I did it once and a moderator contacted me and gave me a big spank in the back. IT really hurt mentally because this person is really good writing big letters -.- i even felt my eyes go wet :p

but what hurt the most is when he said: ''I was gonna ask you to become a mod, but know you can forget it asshole'' -.-
(it's a swedish friend so mods here don't take it personal :p)

DeletedUser3669

ladies and gents! I got this wonderful idea today(about 5 minutes ago) Hear me out!

how about a tea party at carrot house?message chat hosted by me :)
I would like to host a Tea party and ask some questions in like 2 weeks time. The people i would like to see is the leaders/diplomats and their strongest offensive aggressive players of each top tribe :)

the questions if needed will be discussed before hand.

for those of you with a sensitive heart and can't take a surprise.

this is my way to live up the forum and to do what the moderator should do.... so i can tell them in the future when the game is dead: oh well, atleast i tried
just trolling DON'T HIT ME nooooooooo

DeletedUser1914

ladies and gents! I got this wonderful idea today(about 5 minutes ago) Hear me out!

how about a tea party at carrot house?message chat hosted by me :)
I would like to host a Tea party and ask some questions in like 2 weeks time. The people i would like to see is the leaders/diplomats and their strongest offensive aggressive players of each top tribe :)

the questions if needed will be discussed before hand.

for those of you with a sensitive heart and can't take a surprise.

this is my way to live up the forum and to do what the moderator should do.... so i can tell them in the future when the game is dead: oh well, atleast i tried
just trolling DON'T HIT ME nooooooooo
come play en18...please?

DeletedUser3669

come play en18...please?

LoL? sure i can farm like 1mill day 1 if i play whole day. but you guys are at what? 2 mill points by now? i would get rekt if i get an area with a tribe that want the outer rim so they can make that defence and send to front line. which is kind of OP. if your only in the center you gonna be isolated and slowly killed because everyone is targeting you. Even your NAP/Ally target you through bleeding you out, they make a wound by nobling your targets before you and call it good business then they make the wound deeper and make it impossible to heal by nobling more villages and then they giving you cancer and kill you by nobling your farms and when your there not able to farm even a mill per day, then they declare war and rip you apart.

Magic, are you thinking skype?

Yeh i would like skype. But i'm not sure people are willing to do this. This is just an idea. Started doing it in other games like Gw2 and Eve online and we are about 50-60 people every meeting from different factions and guilds usually only hardcore players. we share new meta ideas, strategy, discuss future fights 15's 20's. How we can generally improve the game, then after we have made a list we send it in to the moderators.
Eve online is pretty famous for listening to it's customers''the players'' so they usually take some of the stuffs into consideration :)

Also if we could get a meeting set and enough players we could build mutual respect as in: we are all in to fight each other and no sabotage. Sabotage is the shit in lockdown. IF i had the decision to change something in the game i would limit the sabotage to only be able to HIT the wall. OR i would change the sabotage itself and make it a TOOL that you can equip to your Army so when the army attack the sabotage give a certain bonus against the wall.

like say you got a bunker buster ram nuke like 500 rams hitting a stacked village. How about the sabotage job is to lower the protection the wall gives for a short duration? So let's say your attacked by a sabotage and it says like: ''your wall was hit by sabotage and for the next 5 minutes it's defence points is lowered by 10'' so instead to have 200% defence you now have 190 for the next 5 minutes. then it's pretty clear if the enemy got fakes+nukes incoming that this next 5 minutes is it. those 5 minutes is when you need to make a decision.

that is how i would have made the sabotage.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser3669

Ladies and Gents! Special edition from D-K,

Elfy and hathore in the building?! :O
magic mushroom has written:1. Please tell us about yourself, past experience, why you started playing EN20 and why you joined D-K?

I'm Melissa. I live in California, United States. I have two jobs. One is my own business, and one pays some of my bills lol. rent here is retarded expensive. I am single, not married, no kids, and I have a dog. She keeps me company since my roommate never talks to me lmao.
We are not alike in any way whatsoever.

I used to work for video game companies, but quit after a few years. I did not like how women were treated in that industry at all.

I joined because I was invited hahaha figured, why not. I'll give it a shot.
I used to play on Eu servers actually, but moved to US after I saw they had troop relocation activated now. Mainly played with AUS players because the time difference was very beneficial. I was in a 3 person tribe for a while on EU, where we played strictly offensive in the beginning. All three of us would enter a province at the same time, and completely dominate lol. Was super fun. It was also easy to coordinate attacks since we co-oped one another. We were online 24/7 because of our time differences. We'd see one another about 3 hours a day. Was fun until it got bigger and stupid mergers and stuff made it much less fun. We had allies but never did NAPS. We did not like being limited on who we could attack, and where we could go. THAT made it awesome.

I took a break from TW because I was attacked by some crazy person. He punched me in the back of the neck and spine several times. And again when the police arrived. For absolutely nothing lol. Never met / seen the guy. He was on parole for the same thing. Was out by Monday morning, and attacked some other girl like two weeks later...then a month again after that. I had a concussion, and massive back pain/ headaches. I am still messed up from it really. I find it hard to add for some reason. And I am dizzy a lot still. I took calculus so it really bothers me.

So anyway, I joined this server because I was feeling better and wanted to do something besides lay in bed in pain lol.

2. I see you got a pretty large Defence bashpoints(32k) what is your opinion about that? Do you think the tribe defended you well? Did you find your attackers planned it well or was it messy?
Attackers were pretty stupid and unorganized. Lots of fakes were obvious considering I'd cleared their villas already lol. so why bother ha :/
Tribe defended their own like champs. Frickin boss.

3. What is your plan on your attackers? Noble them? farm them? make them your -----?
Ha. I plan on making them my bitch...farming them until I noble them. If I get rimmed...I will find them again. There's plenty of time.

4. What is your opinion about D-K member list? should we drop some because we are 50? or should we recruit some more :(?

I think I don't know many of them! I am probably on a diff time schedule than most, and I don't backtrack the chat to see what everyone else has said lol. I think many are quite active, but there's always got to be some dead weight here and there, and always people leave as well. I think our numbers are good.
I don't like mass recruitment really. Unless you plan on recruiting someone from a bunch of different provinces, which I think would be okay. To spread out and have more options later.

5. IF you had the choice to restart and keep your points and troops would you do that? and where would you want to start?
Yep I would. Rim always has better farming. I feel I am way behind now, so it sucks. I'd let other tribe members have my leet villas if they wanted them ha.

6. Is there anything you would like to say to our own tribe? What they could improve on?
I think it is frickin incredible to see the amount of support that came in to help save me and others from total and utter annihilation. I think that shows a lot of courage and selflessness. Sometimes you have to lose a lot of troops to stand your ground. On other worlds, I threw 12k defense in less than a week to other tribe members and happily built more lol. So it is good to see.

On another hand, offense always wins. Those are the odds. We need to start playing those odds more. Everyone should have at least one villa out of 2 that is strong offense. What you do with your other villas is not my business ha, but you need at least one at all times in my opinion. Not just axes either. It takes a long time to build an offense, but done right, it is more devastating to the enemy.

Share with the world haha. Hmmm. I LOVE ZOMBIES. zombie movies..zombie boy Rick Genest YUM, and my dog is a minpin so she looks like a little miniature Cerberus from Resident Evil. Someday I will make her a costume.

I write music, play the piano, and other instruments... and I sing in some of my free time.
I perform solo at street festivals when I don't feel like selling at them.

magic mushroom has written:1. Please tell us about yourself, past experience, why you started playing EN20 and why you joined D-K?

Played original tw for a lot of years (different name) average at end of world rank 5 in both points and OBP. Started playing TW2 when en8 opened and a friend said let's check it out. Found out how easy it was as they were all noobs and played till end where i ended up rank 4 (only due to illness and being absent for 2 weeks). I have lead tribes and often act as offensive coordinator. And I joined D-K because...........ummm good question.........they seemed the most appropriate at that point in time.

I like your profile, but does it mean you will rlly go through tribe mates to get to your goal? ''total domination''?

shouldn't need to as they should be working together but a lot of them will fall along the wayside anyway

3. Who do you prefer to noble? X-men or AoT?

i'd prefer to noble everything in sight.............

4. What is your opinion about D-K member list? should we drop some because we are 50? or should we recruit some more :(?

we have members that i would drop. I see no hassle in having more members than 50 as long as they are thoroughly checked out first

5. IF you had the choice to restart and keep your points and troops would you do that? and where would you want to start?

Nope, I can not see any reason to restart.........to me that would mean you are running away from something

6. Is there anything you would like to say to our own tribe? What they could improve on?

everything...........no, not really, like any tribe and in other circumstances in real life it will take ppl a while to settle in, get to know how each other works etc etc...........BUT we are now at that point in time where the ones who aren't fitting in should be moved or worked with........find what they are good at and set them at it............keeps everyone happy

no - except heaps of laughs, respect everyone better start working together