• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

Poll to finish the world

DeletedUser

The game overs it looks like SUR joined ADD.
Congrats ADD the fastest win ever.

DeletedUser1006

nah we not big enough yet theres still a chance for a rim alliance ;)

DeletedUser

Rims dont have a chance with the new update mate, it takes 3x longer to build now.
The update is pure garbage.

DeletedUser

Unless ADD take a rest for a while for all the conquest and let us rim tribes grow ^_^

DeletedUser

so #1 and #2 team up to form a super tribe and team up on #3, not a win id congradulate for

DeletedUser

having only 3 good tribes on a server full of "experienced" players and world winners is not worth talking about to begin with

DeletedUser

not to mention the first 2 have combined number of members over 300 in a server with less than 500 active players

DeletedUser1006

heh its hard not to when the 3rd tribes leader decides to be a punk to both the #1 and #2...was kinda inevitable after that heh.

Not saying its the most fun or exciting way to win (other then my PnP threads of course :p), id prefer a sick war where u need to pull out all the plays sniping backtiming chapel flashing etc...but this was a quick kinda "well alright if u wana be like that dig ur own grave"

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Not exciting win, but record breaking fast win. A lot of veterans telling me this world will take more months to end. Hell i started newbie last december raising troops and then came Blue Max wipe some of it in thousands (max lvl buildings like walls etc).
The update make it hard to recover. And Oh boy, ADD and SUR merge. ^_^

DeletedUser1006

i dont mind the update...the only thing i didnt like really was the church times...forces too much coining...walls needed a build time nerf...though the first one was a bit much this one will be fine i think

DeletedUser486

Is it really a win if no one is fighting for it?
I laugh at any world that sees the top 3 tribes ally, for any amount of time.

And what did I miss that went from this:
LMAO!!! So these guys NAP us (ADD) and all is well and good then outta nowhere (atilla their leader/warlord) attacks one of our members with a noble (taking the villa yep), so of course we declare war on them (rimming a bunch). Now they want us to NAP them as they cant have anyone else joining their dishonorable selves...awwww u guys committed diplomatic suicide (Attacking other NAPs)...Awwwww poor babies hope u all die and love u for the villas we are about to take from u. No we wont NAP u now as u are not trustworthy and worth our time....

Welp thanks guys for making the whole world hate u as u attacked not only us but others. LMAO how dumb are u when ur leaders (not just members) attack NAPed tribes....LMAO poor planning ;) we will see what happens with "NEW" cause i bet thats all they will be...A memory <3

To this:
q8Q34m8.png

All I see here is a whole bunch of players who claim victory and experience on previous worlds deciding NOT to fight for a deserved win on this one.

This is the way the world ends. Not with a bang, but a whimper.

Not forgetting that the math is completely backwards, you have over 100 players without a promise to ADD, yet cannot possibly share in the victory.

DeletedUser1006

well the top 3 tribes were in basically a Mexican standoff till one side pissed off the other 2...what should we jsut let them 1v1 and not join in? Leaders failing at diplomacy is kinda the story of this world thus far : /

DeletedUser486

Certainly sounds like consistent failure of Leadership. Darteye.

DeletedUser1006

yup but define a failure of leadership...ur tribe dies is what im thinking...so i guess that makes ADD/SUR leadership too cool for school? haha j/k

DeletedUser2754

well the top 3 tribes were in basically a Mexican standoff till one side pissed off the other 2...what should we jsut let them 1v1 and not join in? Leaders failing at diplomacy is kinda the story of this world thus far : /

There's always a solution as long as you really want to fight. You could make a temp alliance until you get rid of that other tribe. Set some boundaries, one attacks this area, the other one attacks that other one. And after that one gone, shake each others hand and fight for world domination as two good friends who like to play this game the way it should.
But when tribalhugs sounds more appealing than tribalwars there's not much you can do about it.
Congrats on the lamest victory ever in TW2 history. That says a lot about the "experience" of the players hugging around in this world.

DeletedUser2627

I wouldn't say pissed off. Just SUR decided to take the easy way out just like they did on their own world and merge into a super tribe to win the world.

Nothing new here. :)

DeletedUser1891

I wouldn't say pissed off. Just SUR decided to take the easy way out just like they did on their own world and merge into a super tribe to win the world.

Nothing new here. :)

Don't let the facts confuse you.

There's always a solution as long as you really want to fight. You could make a temp alliance until you get rid of that other tribe. Set some boundaries, one attacks this area, the other one attacks that other one. And after that one gone, shake each others hand and fight for world domination as two good friends who like to play this game the way it should.
But when tribalhugs sounds more appealing than tribalwars there's not much you can do about it.
Congrats on the lamest victory ever in TW2 history. That says a lot about the "experience" of the players hugging around in this world.

You have a point there, but INNO made it impossible to "Fight to the Death" when they postponed the true Endgame scenario and based the win on % of villas owned by one tribe, the mid game became the Funnest (if its a word) time to play and the Total Domination is just a time wasting (or consuming) temp solution, a waiting game of who leaves the world last with no real "Entertainment" ,and with all that they made it impossible for Rim players to "Catch up" with the new & slower build times.
As i see it, next worlds are going to be even less populated and all goes down hill from here.
Diplomacy is part of the game but in this world its just became more crucial then previous worlds, Don't Hate the Players, Hate the Game.

DeletedUser1594

I don't think anyone is confused by the facts, that all three tribes that were in en15 came from worlds where they mass merged to end the world. To actually obtain 80% is time consuming, merging top two tribes is pretty lame.

While the current endgame sucks, continuing to ruin worlds like this one will ultimately result in the downfall of the future worlds. I don't think it's far fetched to think that en16 struggles with participation as en14 and en15 have

DeletedUser1891

I don't think anyone is confused by the facts, that all three tribes that were in en15 came from worlds where they mass merged to end the world. To actually obtain 80% is time consuming, merging top two tribes is pretty lame.

While the current endgame sucks, continuing to ruin worlds like this one will ultimately result in the downfall of the future worlds. I don't think it's far fetched to think that en16 struggles with participation as en14 and en15 have

I wasn't talking about the Merging as a fact, it is a Fact, but "Taking the easy way out...as always" isn't, i would explain more, but i'm lacking the "Keyboard Time" to do so.
It's not all black & white, the world is still ON, those who sit on the "side-lines" can talk until the end of days but there is a lot more work to do on the battlefield until a real thread called "Poll to finish the world" will be posted.