• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MRK vrs BTH F.

DeletedUser

this world looks like it's pretty much polarised now, with most of the top ten having picked a side

DeletedUser

For some odd reason you can't edit post... (weird)

but here is a map
map_www_en13_23710cfe38664af4cc202c31cc850309_14471075421663.png

DeletedUser2616

That's pretty gutless of them, "we're a family, but we don't wanna fight their enemies"

DeletedUser

RLP
Rank 2
Members: 193 (+11)
Villages: 2929 (+771)
ppm: 98.007 (+20.825)
Obash: 25.044.883 (+9.086.294)
dbash: 16.268.187 (+6.446.027)
tbash: 41.313.070 (+15.532.321)

Vrs

BTH F.
Rank 4 (-3) and Rank 15 (+1)
Members: 118 (-86)
Villages: 1122 (-1.492)
PPM: 58.423 (-22275)
obash: 11.119.704 (-11.215.756)
dbash: 8.977.426 (-3.247.587)
Tbash: 20.097.130 (-14.463.343)

I think its safe to say this war has been won by RLP after so many of its members fled to other tribes. So at this point its really just a clean up process.

interesting that bashpoints follow the players not the tribe....

DeletedUser

Considering a merge between 2 (top)tribes as a victory is just purely sad on your part you realise that dont you,after all the new tribe is called Barbaric Hawks for a reason :p reminds me of what happened in Juval.

DeletedUser

Actually it all depends.

If the new B-H is going to keep the old BTH on as allies/family tribe then yeah, considering this a win is a bad idea, BUT if the new B-H is dropping BTH F. and going after them as food(which I believe is more likely) then for us to claim that we beat BTH F. isn't a bad idea. Granted its not the win we would have wanted but its still a win.
The top is no longer 3 tribes but 2 tribes.

DeletedUser

it seems that there are now only two tribes at the top, but the tribes that support either side may be just as important in deciding who wins as the big tribes themselves are

DeletedUser2754

I think you can call it a win if you take at least 1/4th of the land they controlled, not by inviting their players but by actually nobling their villages. If you have done that despite where the rest of the players go, you can call it a win. At least to my eyes you can.

DeletedUser

I said its not a win since either tribe didnt lose members(B-P/BTH) instead they merged into a "mega" tribe of sorts and hence the new name,which my all accounts might mean the same diplomatic relations as before and so forth.

And yeah the top is 2 tribes when said tribes keep merging,cmon you making it hard for us folks that dont like 200 members :D we just broke our long standing record of having more than 55 members

DeletedUser2635

I just logged in today for like 2 minutes to check on things, who wants some inside info XD :p

DeletedUser

Kei Fill free to give me any good info you got. Same name in game or here is fine.

Ghekor,
BTH F. didn't include B-P from the start. B-P and BTH where supposedly at war, or at least pretending to be. So when BTH members left BTH and moved into B-P, it marked the fall of BTH.

DeletedUser2635

What you wanna know Dauthi? :p

Yeah we were at war, and it would still be ongoing, if some things didn't come to pass. :p

DeletedUser

Well I knew at one time you guys where at war.
Then somewhere along the lines you guys either stopped or the people involved just lost interest, and at this point you guys pretended to be at war.
Then BTH members left to join B-P.

Thus BTH lost.

Kei, if you got info to share how about the new B-H relationship with old BTH members who've been left behind? Are they your family tribe or are you guys going to eat them?

DeletedUser2616

Kei, don't share intel. we don't want RLP to know where i hide my stash :S

DeletedUser

guts you have a secret stash of green and you didnt share :O no busty wenches for you(or my special batch of Ultra Jet) :D

DeletedUser2754

Ghekor,
BTH F. didn't include B-P from the start. B-P and BTH where supposedly at war, or at least pretending to be. So when BTH members left BTH and moved into B-P, it marked the fall of BTH.
Personally, what I know is that your tribe was fighting B-P and BTx. If they are now in just one tribe, I see no change in the war process besides the name of it. I don't think you gained any ground, so at most this was a bluff war.

And about the guys who were left behind, that's just pointless. All the good and active followed the train, the others are food to either BTH or TDB. It's pretty obvious.

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2754

And yeah the top is 2 tribes when said tribes keep merging,cmon you making it hard for us folks that dont like 200 members :D we just broke our long standing record of having more than 55 members
Don't worry, in the end those who think like we do, will win the big numbers... After all at some point they will have to leave tribalhugs and fight!

DeletedUser2635

Here is some info, even tho Cuddles said that Volker got tired of the leadership position, he has a leadership position in BH XD
No wonder they changed names :p

DeletedUser2754

I'm not very surprised with that, Kei.
What I think is most interesting is that my tribe just overrun a tribe that was once known as OWO (we were behind them in the ranks when we started). And B-P, now B-H, keeps inviting players that originated from this tribe and also from what was once known as F.S. Since all those players were a big fail in war why are they being invited to a top tribe? A player such as ZEUS.... who once had 16 villages and now has 2? Why? Is B-H giving these players their big inactive accounts to coplay and pretend the old B-P originals are back? Will those players learn how to play when they have big accounts in their hands or will it just make a bigger fail when they enter the war all over again?
From where I am and with the few info I can grasp it seems to me that from BIG FISH to B-P to B-H, a respectful elite tribe who praised quality over numbers is now just another hugging family tribe where 100 isn't enough to win the world. I hope I'm wrong because either on the same side or on opposite sides, I like to fight with or against high quality players.

DeletedUser2635

I will have to disappoint you, hugh quality players are very rare to come by nowadays.