• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

MRK vrs BTH F.

DeletedUser

MRK
Rank 2
Members: 132
PPM: 72,421
OBash: 10,469,823
Dbash: 3,018,910
Tbash: 13,488,733

vrs

BTH F.
(BTH and BTF)
Rank 1 & Rank 8
Members: 226
ppm: 65,222
Obash: 18,538,472
Dbash: 9,286,482
Tbash: 27,824,954

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
These are not opening stats as the war started last night and I was to busy to catch opening stats, but these are close enough.

This is going to prove interesting, as all the "other" tribes that where allied/napped together start taking sides. Do they join up with BTH and their leadership who don't seem to care/respect other tribes area's or do they join with MRK and their leadership who think this game can be won with diplomacy?

DeletedUser2302

Interesting. While they fight, we will grow. Thanks for the updates.

DeletedUser

Interesting. While they fight, we will grow. Thanks for the updates.

interesting in deed.
Last I check the best way to grow was to fight... unless your a barb nobler

DeletedUser

Aggy think your tribe has more problems than BTH having a new war :p

DeletedUser

I think that he's talking about him and his tribe's unhealthy obsession with Lord Buckie ;P

DeletedUser

Hey NA where our damned fertilizer and you(BzB) stole it,from our shed while we tending to our other stuff.
Though atm we dont really care for Buckie and NA guys anymore,we have other ways to have fun and be a.holes about it :p

DeletedUser

You might,you might :D as for the BTH/MRK war its not as simple as those 2 families i can assure you that much,seems like World diplomacy is gonna is starting its big shift.

DeletedUser

One of the benifits of this war is the weak sauce nukes BTH F. has... and their players once they come under fire tend to stop playing.

:/

Over this weekend I'll get some images of their nukes and their troop builds, but lets put it this way.. super unimpressed.

Question BP other then them being super turtly why didn't you mop the floor with them again?

DeletedUser2635

Uhm lets see:
Like I said, and it doesn't surprise me, they really tend to send very bad nukes with a lot of fakes.
Why we didn't mop the floor with them:
Well at the time when our war vs BTH started, there were no BTH members close to us other than the ex-RPM (who got mass recruited after LordDarkDestroyer got nobled and disbanded the tribe).
At the time I was #1 and leader of one of the tribe squads (we had 3) and I named my squad the Golden Company as we had 7/ top 20 players just in our squad (including top 3). To make things more interesting, we were soon going to have a front with BTH, and the fighting was about to start. I was 100% sure it was gonna be an easy fight, we fought for like 20 days (MameLovers - top 20 at the time) had 500+ incoming attacks at one point, we still didn't lose a single village, we weren't able to take a lot from the either tho... we took around 20 in that period. The rest is history.. people started to quit - boredom, real life, etc.

DeletedUser

Kei,

that sucks. Yeah From what I can tell, and the reports are very telling, these guys seem to lack the understanding of what a decent nuke is. I've run into a guy with 10 villages and he's got like 1.5k spears, 1.5k Swords, 1k axes, 2k LC. in almost all his villages... its like really?

O well. With BTH F. focus moved away from the BP front, the few players in BP that can attack BTH should be able to make major headway now.... just saying

DeletedUser2754

Is there any tool to give war stats? Like TWStats had for TW1?

DeletedUser2122

Nope^
Not taking sides or anything but i've got some pretty interesting reports on how mrkk attack too:p

DeletedUser2830

Dauthi any chance of sticking a map and village counts in there?

DeletedUser2616

Meanwhile gutsman has made his return from a month of a busy real life. Time to get back to top 3 in bash, don't care if it's against MRK or BTH.

DeletedUser2122

is it me or is bth just crazy?
a 2nd sister tribe? seriously? Is a 200 cap tribe simply not enough?-.-

DeletedUser

MRK
Rank 2
Members: 172 (+40)
Villages: 2158
PPM: 77,182 (+4,761)
Obash: 15,958,589 (+5,488,766)
dbash: 9,822,160 (+6,803,250)
tbash: 25,780,749 (+12,292,016)

vrs

BTH F.
Rank 1 & Rank 16 (-8)
Members: 204 (-22)
Villages: 2614
PPm: 80,698 (+15,476)
Obash: 22,335,460 (+3,796,988)
Dbash: 12,225,013 (+2,938,531)
Tbash: 34,560,473 (+6,735,519)

MRK pulled in roughly 40 new members and gained almost 4 mil points.
BTH F. lost roughly 33 members but still manage to gain almost 2 mil points.

When comparing the Obash/Dbash it looks like MRK is out pacing BTH F by 2:1 ratio.
-------------------------------------

To me, it looks like MRK are working better together then BTH and using that team work to put a hurt to BTH. BTH fearing they would lose the top spot pulled in their best players in BTF and did some internalizing. Granted I'm sure BTH's not on the front line also managed to grow as they can freely noble thus accounting for the 2 mil in points growth.

DeletedUser2122

You forgot the 3rd brothers of steels claim to be bth branch as well

DeletedUser

They might be a branch of BTH, but they've elected to not be apart of this war(atleast last I was told)