• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

YAK VS A.I.

DeletedUser3727

So how is this going?

Forum was slow.....
you seem to be dropping in everywhere where you arent welcome..

AI have a few very big, active (and sadly crowning) players that can do some damage. This looks like a conflict that'll last a long time and will be more about attrition than warfare.
INNOGAMES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IMPLEMENT SOME FORM OF ENDGAME.
I honestly can't be bothered with another world after this because the end game is dull as cutting yourself with dull spoons.

DeletedUser1423

you seem to be dropping in everywhere where you arent welcome..

AI have a few very big, active (and sadly crowning) players that can do some damage. This looks like a conflict that'll last a long time and will be more about attrition than warfare.
INNOGAMES PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD IMPLEMENT SOME FORM OF ENDGAME.
I honestly can't be bothered with another world after this because the end game is dull as cutting yourself with dull spoons.
Thanks.....where am I not welcome?

DeletedUser1423

lol..too late...im advancing lol....

and its all about warfare...and most of the crowns...come from the previous world we won...see you soon.....

DeletedUser3727

lol..too late...im advancing lol....

and its all about warfare...and most of the crowns...come from the previous world we won...see you soon.....
hahaha. you get 200 crowns from winning a world (we have already done that twice ourselves). crowning a church and a wall to lvl 16 cost way more than that. and that's a one off for 1 player.. so that's just bullhonky.. at least be honest, lying is the worst sort.
it wont be about warfare, getting to 80% will take forever and then it's about attrition. thats why they need an end game.

DeletedUser1423

I have been asking for a real end game for years. It is not going to happen. That church and a few levels of walls was the only thing i have coined in this world..actually I have not concentrated that much on this world till recently. I was still in recovery from 22 and swearing that every world will be my last.
If you look at the main forum under general you will see me asking for an endgame..also in ideas..bottom line that they have essentially abandoned this game...no mention in the last innogames TV...so it is what it is for better or worse...
Had a few carry over coins from 22 ...now im out...I'm aloud to do it once..as I was lazy and should have just chapel flashed...
But yes with the hacked barbs this world will be a long grind...we are at 52% took 2 weeks to go up 1%.. Big map...not a ton of players..

come join us on 29....

DeletedUser3727

As I said, until there's an endgame, I'm out (I said that after EN18 and EN23 as well, so we'll see in 8 months when this world is over).