• Hello, Guest!
    Are you passionate about Tribal Wars 2 and like to help your fellow players?
    We currently have open positions for Forum Moderators!

>> Join the Tribal Wars 2 Team now! <<
    We would love to hear from you!

WORLD UPDATES

DeletedUser1914

So i haven't heard a peep out of this god damned world and the others are just as bad.So lets start this off with some new (Semi anyway) Stuff that has happened in the world which I am aware off.Granted i haven't been the most active recently .

1. The merging of several tribes to form the sister/brother/academy/overall family tribes of F R and B D
Now that shook some feathers and until recently there was doubts about its effectiveness input?

2. WARS! everyone loves wars.To kick things off it seems EBW AND 404 family tribes have set their sights on the B D and F R family .The odd so far? looking relatively even actually .

3. WORLD MAPS! wonderful things they are don't you agree?
(TB ADDED WHEN IM AWAKE)

DeletedUser2785

Well unless new players get in its kind of ,off balance literally.

DeletedUser2504

Well unless new players get in its kind of ,off balance literally.

What do you mean? From what I can see, 404 and EBW are cleaning up parts of B D that are split up from the main blob on the west.

Meanwhile, B D is cleaning up 404 on the main border between the two.

SWG is just nobling up barbs and stray players/404 leftovers from the war. I don't see them attacking a tribe like EBW because that would actually be a large and long undertaking, and based on their record, SWG seem content with expanding under the radar and recruiting top players from other tribes. Which is not to say that it's not a smart move, playing for the long term.

DeletedUser2977

Wouldn't say EBW has been very aggressive as of late. Perhaps in some sections on the B D vs EBW front in the east, but I certainly don't see anything really coming from their side, and "cleaning up B D" is a very optimistic sentence.

Meanwhile you have got to wonder how long EBW bothers to keep 404 as allies as some tw2stats research says tht inactivity is looming within 404. Which also explains why B D is easily dismantling 404 along the western front. Either way 404 is falling apart sooner or later.

DeletedUser2504

Inactivity is also looming within EBW, SWG, and (probably, too many to bother checking) B D. SWG would be hurting the most because their numbers are few and villages are many. Probably explains why they haven't made any big moves on anybody. At the same time, they're safe cause EBW is afraid of the big bad monster to do anything while 404 and B D go at it.

DeletedUser2785

I would not be too surprised,if EBW,SWG are keeping up with eachother since SWG will merge into EBW to take down BD,But if BD falls they could easily claim on 80% village percentage and like other world's demand easy way out.Thou inactives have became great concern for all tribes.

DeletedUser2977

Not sure. B D looks to be in a far better position geographically and EBW/SWG, both of whom are warring with B D, aren't managing knocking out the parts of B D that aren't in the western bulk.

The big issue on this world seems to be trench war. Stacks that you can't break are covering the front and then sabos are flying along and destroying the villages. This could ruin the game.

DeletedUser2785

Not sure. B D looks to be in a far better position geographically and EBW/SWG, both of whom are warring with B D, aren't managing knocking out the parts of B D that aren't in the western bulk.

The big issue on this world seems to be trench war. Stacks that you can't break are covering the front and then sabos are flying along and destroying the villages. This could ruin the game.
Reply to your 1st the world has turned out to numbers game,the side where your member strength/number is more you get to wipe more enemies out,the site that doesn't usually fills up with inactives and donors.
Second part sabotage has 30% of success rate, and it highly destroy 1 level building so not that efficient as catapult,stacks are made to make wars interesting,you don't expect someone to hand over their village so easily do you,unless its and inactive turned donor.

DeletedUser

Well, Goatneck I gotta disagree with you here, its not numbers game, I'm in a region where your tribe outnumbers me 3 to 1 at least and you've been trying to take me out for quite some time and didnt have any luck at all with it, this is still very much about skill, which ASH is in desperate need.

DeletedUser2785

Well, Goatneck I gotta disagree with you here, its not numbers game, I'm in a region where your tribe outnumbers me 3 to 1 at least and you've been trying to take me out for quite some time and didnt have any luck at all with it, this is still very much about skill, which ASH is in desperate need.
well technically if you were alone we would have taken you out,the same could be said for ex illuminatis,If you are thinking look into your south where hardcor,conduing7 and rickter is there,you were in ash once why did you leave if t wasn't for numbers game?And by numbers i meant active players lol!

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser

Not really, I am always defending with my own troops, never really had to ask for support and stuff. The only reason I joined your sim city tribe is because I wanted to take out a neighbor of mine who was with you and wanted to see where the tribe stands and once I saw that you guys are no good (as expected) I left. Rickter only came a few days ago, I've been out TEU for months now had absolutely 0 success with your attacks, your players are active alright, but talking about game sense it feels like a turkey shoot to be honest. You can check kingdom stats according to members, you have 32 members of ASH in my kingdom and twice as big as we are yet cant do a thing with that, kinda sad really.

DeletedUser2785

Well if it was only you then,we didn't have a problem,we have taken solo players like you before,for that you could ask saurabh001,and you are to far for our real players to deal with you,for the time being i only see that your current tribe taking out dead players:) and nothing else.

DeletedUser

Yeah right, you beaten one scrublord who had 70k points at the time, Ive seen your "OPs" on these players and they were senseless flood tactics, you tried the same with me, with your top 10 players, if those arent your real ones then I dont know which ones are, ASH seems good at giving excuses, all bark no bite, but I expect no less from such a low quality tribe anyway, its actually amazing you lasted this long.

DeletedUser2785

Well we both are far different region to comment on this,by the way i didn't even put a tactics on you,as i let other,if i would then you wouldn't be standing in this place right now.

DeletedUser

Oh please do "put tactics" on me, clearly you know your stuff when it comes to fighting with your 12 villages and 200k+ BP, clearly a seasoned, good fighter you are, barbarians in your area must be trembling in fear!

DeletedUser2785

Well i may do so when the time comes,i hardly farm now a days,if you want you can come over but i can't guarantee your safety in this region thou,but i would like a good defender like you.All with defensive bash points and taking out inactive adrad:)

DeletedUser

Oh I'll come, there is no rush, I have plenty of your elite players in all directions of me, quite a warrior adrad was, attacked us just a day before we attacked him, lost 2 villages, decided hes done for and never even tried to fight. All of you talk big until you get attacked and just quit the very next day, wouldn't be surprised if you did the same, it seems like a trait all of the ASH shares.

DeletedUser1914

Gentlemen I made this thread not for whining about how in-effective you and your tribes are...Thats my job

SO to the person who said Its a numbers game I think you will find that between all the tribes and their academies you are all roughly the same size
Secondly it would appear no tribe is being OVERLY aggressive as of late because i am not seeing a significant village loss o enemy tribes ANYWHERE please explain?

Last edited by a staff member:

DeletedUser2785

Gentlemen I made this thread not for whining about how in-effective you and your tribes are...Thats my job

SO to the person who said Its a numbers game I think you will find that between all the tribes and their academies you are all roughly the same size
Secondly it would appear no tribe is being OVERLY aggressive as of late because i am not seeing a significant village loss o enemy tribes ANYWHERE please explain?
Reply to your second if one side there is 100 village losses on the other side 150+ villages gain ,so you don't find any village losses.